p>3rd November, 2017; Richmond, LONDON - BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment today reveals more details on new content and a collaboration between DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 and DRAGON BALL FighterZ!
The new game mode Hero Colosseum will be available for free this Autumn on all versions of DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2. Hero Colosseum will have its own story mode where players will experience a tactical figurine battle. New content will also be available with the paid Extra Pack 1 and Extra Pack 2. Both will offer new characters and gameplay features:
- Extra Pack 1 available this Autumn will include Tapion, Android 13 and 2 new characters.
- Extra Pack 2 will contain a new original character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2. More details to be revealed, stay tuned!
Finally, the last important announcement is the collaboration between DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 and DRAGON BALL FighterZ! Special items will be given to those who own both DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 and DRAGON BALL FighterZ.
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 is available now in Europe, Middle-East, Australasia and Africa for the PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch. To find out more about DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2, visit:
- The Dragon Ball Videogames Website
DRAGON BALL FighterZ will be launched on 26th January, 2018 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. For more information regarding DRAGON BALL FighterZ and additional titles from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe please visit:
- The BANDAI NAMCO entertainment Website
- The BANDAI NAMCO entertainment Facebook
- The BANDAI NAMCO entertainment Twitter
- The Dragon Ball Z Games Facebook
For press related enquires please contact:
UK & Ire. PR Manager, Bandai Namco Entertainment UK
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S. part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content for platforms including all major video game consoles, PC and mobile. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN™, TEKKEN™, SOULCALIBUR™, DARK SOULS™, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball, GALAGA™, RIDGE RACER™ and ACE COMBAT™. For more information please visit www.bandainamcoent.eu
©BIRD STUDIO / SHUEISHA, TOEI ANIMATION
Game © BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Press Release © 2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.