LONDON & CHICAGO February 24th 2014 – Developer Mojo Bones and publisher Toy Studio lift the lid on the follow-up to their No.1 smartphone hit The Curse.
The Voyage (iOS & Android) is a swashbuckling pirate adventure featuring 100 fiendish puzzles and a race to defeat a mischievous new adversary: Captain Bodnar Bucklebeard.
Will you unravel the mysteries of The Voyage’s cryptic puzzle book? Will you beat Bucklebeard in a race to decipher the secret treasure map? Will you discover the whereabouts of Velvet Marley’s hidden riches?
The Voyage has begun!
Game information & features:
· 100 pages to solve, 6 difficulty levels and 29 unique puzzle mechanics.
· Puzzle categories for all difficulty levels and ages: logic, perception, timing, arithmetic and more.
· Fully-voiced cut-scenes featuring your comical adversary Captain Bucklebeard.
· Interactive events: from preparing pirate snacks to crafty lock-picking.
· Collect map pieces and decipher clues as you aim to solve the mysteries of Velvet Marley’s lost fortune.
· Colorful, high-res visuals optimised for iPhone5.
· iCloud & Game Center support.
The Voyage will launch on February 27 th 2014 for all iOS devices (Android release in April).
About Mojo Bones
Mojo Bones is an independent U.K. developer that prides itself on creating innovative concepts for handheld, mobile and PC. Founded in September 2011, Mojo Bones has created several games and prototypes, including The Curse - which topped the charts upon release - and the forthcoming 3DS title Siesta Fiesta.
About Toy Studio
Toy Studio was founded on the idea of connecting people through games that encourage meaningful social interaction with friends. Toy Studio designs games on three core principles: quality, innovation and community.
For more information: