Paper Machete Games, creators of the real time strategy (RTS) game Attack of the Gelatinous Blob, have revealed what modding capabilities will be available for the game:
- Level editor: create and share your own levels with the fully interactive 3D editor.
- SDK: build classes and scripts in the integrated software development kit and deploy you mod packages.
- Campaigns: Create your own campaigns with levels and units.
- Groovy scripting: create entities, level code, and items with the Groovy scripting language.
- Game commands API: easy to use API to access game commands and manipulate the game state.
- Game events: Intercept game events, such as 'unit spawned', and manipulate them.
- Add systems: Create self-contained systems to add or change functionality to the game.
New features will be announced as they come available.
For more information, check out the game at http://attackofthegelatinousblob.com and the Kickstarter at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/353817188/attack-of-the-gelatinous-blob-rts-game-meets-tower