p>Mighty Party: Heroes Clash is a turn-based RPG featuring certain card-battle elements. The game developed by Panoramik Inc (a team responsible for creating Forge of Gods: Tactical RPG) is based on a free-to-play business model with the optional microtransactions. It has soft launched on Google Play Market in Canada, United Kindom, Australia, New Zealand and CIS countries.
In terms of its gameplay mechanics, the Google Android version of Mighty Party: Heroes Clash resembles its predecessors – a player collects, evolves and trains his Mighty Party to defeat other players using a tile-based and fast-paced battle system. Each fight can reveal all your tactical skills – define opponent’s weaknesses and play heroes who can absolutely change the situation on the battlefield and bring you to place in rankings!
In addition to performing standard tasks at the moment we see five different game modes:
- Standard PvP fights where a player fights with earlier collected armies against other players, rising up the rating table;
- Tournaments with elimination fights where players can get rare epic awards;
- Divine Arena where players get random high-level cards. In this mode players hone different tactics before collecting particular cards and evolve them;
- Survival where a player is fighting against others until two fails. The Reward in this mode is rare currency which will give you a possibility to receive special items;
- Journey – PvE mode that puts players to learn the history of the Pangea’s World and open new opportunities for their deck.
- Turf Wars is a new widescale game mode where Guilds fight against each other for the most valuable territories. Prepare for glory!
Welcome to the World of Pangea!
Panoramik Inc is also pleased to announce that all the Android players that will be logged in the game 3 days in a row will receive Welcome Gift!
The special is limited, keep up with all news on social media:
About Panoramik Inc.
Panoramik Inc. has been making games since 2005. We specialize in creating different types of games, ranging from casual ones up to mid-core, which have been released on such platforms as Google Play, Apple Appstore, Facebook, and Steam. Our games have garnered millions of loyal fans, and we are currently turning our years of industry experience to building inventive games of the same high quality that they have come to expect from us.
Panoramik Inc. - Joy in its purest form!
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org