As Divinity: Original Sin nears its June 20 th release date, the team at Larian Studios unveils a limited-supply Collector's Edition , featuring four Divinity titles, an RPG dice set, and more.
Additionally, a massive new update to the game's beta on Steam Early Access unlocks a fully-functioning version for Mac .
PC and Mac players can now also play together on-the-go with the newly-implemented " Laptop Optimized " mode.
About the Collectors Edition
Of the 3,000 English-language units of the Collector's Edition, 1,500 have been claimed by Kickstarter backers.
The remaining 1,500 are available for 69.99 EUR, exclusively at www.larianvault.com.
For details about the Collector’s Edition, please visit www.divinityoriginalsin.com
About the Mac Version
The Mac version features full Retina support, an improved “Laptop Optimized” mode, and support for a wide range of systems. Purchase of either the Mac or PC version of the game grants you access to both versions.
The minimum system required is Mac OS X 10.8/10.9 with 4GB of memory. The game will run on Intel HD 3000 & 4000 graphics cards, but those should be considered minimum requirements. For integrated chipsets like Intel Graphics, we highly recommend 8GB of memory.
For detailed system specs, please visit www.divinityoriginalsin.com.
About the Steam Update
- Mac & PC players can now play together.
- New 'Laptop Optimized' mode will keep your game running smoothly, whether you're travelling by air, sky, or sea. Touchpad control support is also added.
- Steam Cloud saves are active, so you can continue playing your savegames from several devices.
- The AI now adapts its tactics to players and the environment, and it can also make use of potions and special arrows.
- The treasure generation has been completely revamped
- Pouches allow you to easily organize items in your inventory.
- The skill & spell abilities have been revised to better support classless character builds
- Skills and spells can now be “unlearned" and also have requirements
- 10 extra talents have been added. Talents now also have requirements
- New skill effects have been added. Go on, summon a spider!
- Several quality-of-life improvements including inventory sorting, context-sensitive item menus, a dialog log, action-point usage previews, the ability to use objects from another character’s inventory and more
- Numerous bug fixes and balancing changes
Divinity: Original Sin goes back to the roots of memorable and beloved cRPGs, featuring isometric, party-based gameplay; turn-based combat; gripping dialogues; choice and consequence; enthralling story; profound character and party development; a big interactive world filled with characters and items; free exploration... There is one main goal, and how you get there is completely up to you. Of course, everything is more fun with a friend and so is Original Sin: drop-in, drop-out multiplayer takes care of that, both online and locally.
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
- Create your own adventures and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers.