London, UK, May 21th 2009?
Manage Your Football Club (MYFC) football management game kicks off extra time with a list of enhancements for the new 1.1 update, now available on Apple App Store.
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS VERSION?
Version 1.1 contains the following enhancements :-
1. Foreign Players tab added to transfer filter. You can now buy and loan foreign players.
2. Out of contract players (Bosman rule) tab added to transfer filter (operates from the start of the second season).
3. Formation screen numbering sequential as squad screen.
4. Amended player stats database to match real life abilities.
5. Smoothed out ball movement and included club badges on match radar screen to indicate which goal your team is attacking.
6. Commentary window now displays Goals in yellow text and sending off’s in red.
7. Modified-‘frequency of red and yellow cards’.
8. Player profile now displays- Goals (con) for goalkeepers and (Scr) for outfield players.
9. Intermittent-‘friendly game bug at the start of the second season’ fixed.
10. Intermittent-‘difficult to win matches bug’ fixed.
Developer, Sports Director welcomes more ideas and suggestions through the support page on the MYFC website http://www.manageyourfootballclub.com/support.html
Manage Your Football Club is available for?3.49/$5.99 from Apple’s App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore
For more information visit: http://www.manageyourfootballclub.com
If you wish to review MYFC please contact firstname.lastname@example.org