The Dangerous Kitchen are finally ready to announce the release date of their magnum opus—which isn’t because it’s their best work, but because it’s their only work—De Mambo, launching worldwide on Nintendo Switch™ June 29th.
The first smashing game on Nintendo Switch™ will launch with three modes; ‘Mambo’ the 2-4 player multiplayer dance of death; ‘Solo’ the salivating single-player gameplay extravaganza; and ‘Survival’ the 1-4 player co-op mode where survival is the name of the game… literally!
BitSummit De Mambo
De Mambo will once again be clutched by Nintendo, and potentially taken against its will across the Pacific Ocean to Kyoto, Japan for A 5 th of BitSummit. De Mambo will be part of Nintendo’s Nindie booth on 20-21 st May with the first public appearance of ‘Survival Mode’.
- One Button Action – easy to learn, hard to master gameplay designed to use one action button and a D-Pad/keys for movement
- Mambo Multiplayer – roughhouse up to four of your friends/enemies in ‘Mambo’
- Loser Rail – the feature designed to give you a second chance, for those of you not good enough to win
- Flimsy Architecture – breakable environment for reactive gameplay
- Solo Single Player Mode - A flawless lone-wolf mode where you climb a tower of gameplay
- Survival Mode - Don't let the invaders from space breach your personal space in this hardcore mode
- Miniature American flags for some
- Release Date: 29th June 2017 worldwide (on Nintendo Switch™)
- Price: TBD
- Platform: In development for Nintendo Switch™, PS Vita, PS4, PC, Mac
De Mambo is a chaotic and fast paced single-screen action platform game that lets players take control of up to four characters locked in infinite mambo! The aim of the game is to knock your opponent off the screen… and use your measly one button to attack with three levels of charge. Break the level however you decide (thanks to some flimsy architecture) to make your game marginally different each time you play.
About The Dangerous Kitchen
The Dangerous Kitchen is like that nostalgic, homemade dish you loved as a child. The one you rushed home from school for. The dish that even now, the thought of devouring it, melts your mind. Now imagine that dish was spiked with a ton of hot sauce. Yep, that’s us in a nutshell. We also make games and are based in London, England.
We are happy for any interview enquiries, as we deeply crave contact with the outside world. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo.