Date: Thursday, June 1st, 2017
Contact: Mary Musgrave at email@example.com
ROME: Total War has been updated to 1.7.3 and ROME: Total War - Barbarian Invasion to 1.7.2.
Players can enjoy a host of changes:
- The option to select a larger unit size to that recommended for their device. Doing so may reduce performance, but players can prioritise unit size if they wish. For example, if the device recommends a unit size of 40 troops per unit, it can be bumped up a notch to 80 troops per unit. This option is found in the iOS Settings app.
- The option to run 3D battles at half-speed, giving players more time to refine their tactics.
- The option to play the game in Russian.
- Optimisation for the new 2017 iPad (5th Generation).
- Further improvements to stability.
Editors: For logos, other game graphics and a full list of features, visit the Feral Press Area ( http://press.feralinteractive.com/games ). If you don’t have a login for the press area, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Find us online: