Lichthund’s critically acclaimed lightspear-throwing simulator launches on PS Vita and gets an update on PS4.
Warsaw, Poland, April 11th, 2017: Lichtspeer, an action arcade lightspear-throwing simulator based in ancient Germanic future has just launched on PlayStation Vita.
The PlayStation Vita launch is accompanied by an important update to the PS4 version that includes a new save system and major tweaks to the game’s difficulty level.
Lichtspeer also supports Cross-Buy and Cross-Save features which means all the owners of the PS4 version are able to download the game on their PS Vita for free and pick up where they left off.
More about Lichtspeer can be found in these media reviews:
- Nathan Grayson (Kotaku) : Mechanically, Lichtspeer is simple, but devilishly satisfying. When I started playing, the LA sun was still sizzling in the sky. When I finally quit out, I realized I was sitting all alone in a pitch black room.
- : Ohhhh, Gunther. Ohh I love a good Gunther!
- John Walker (Rock Paper Shotgun) : It’s very funny, very sharp, and most importantly, a lot of frenzied fun.
- : GOD. I hate this f*%ing, stupid Fish!
- Tom Marks (PC Gamer) : Lichtspeer proves that throwing laser spears at ice giant hipsters should be the next Olympic sport.
- : I've had more fun in the hour of playing this than I had with most games that I do an hour of for “Let's Look At”.
- Experience an uber fantastich mix – a mix of arcade action and lightspear-throwing simulation.
- Battle a diverse legion of gargantuan bosses - exploit their weaknesses and smash them into pieces.
- Discover the lands of ancient Germanic future - fight hordes of Biedermeier beasts from another dimension: Wurst Zombies, Evil Spacedwarfs, Skater Walruses, you name it.
- Show off your lichtmeister skills - decapitate your enemies with headshots, execute special attacks, and generate zuper massive combos to improve your score and impress your friends!
- Rave to a bombastich space-soundtrack - ranging from electro-space marches to vibrating sounds of technocumbia.
- Rise to the challenge - see if you got what it takes to beat the cruel, nerve wrecking Rage Quit and New Game+ modes.
PS Vita banner: http://bit.ly/lichtspeer_vita_banners
Official website: http://lichtspeer.com
Developed by: Lichthund
Published by: Crunching Koalas (PS4 and PS Vita)
For review codes please contact Tom Tomaszewski: email@example.com
Lichthund is a tiny game development studio based in Warsaw, Poland. The team consists of 2 developers – Rafal Zaremba and Bartek Pieczonka, who always enjoyed fast, action packed arcade games with simple design and instant gratification. For their first game, they decided to merge the challenge and wonder of old-school arcade games with modern day art and music. That's how the idea of a game about a space warrior throwing a Germanic spear came to life.
About Crunching Koalas
Crunching Koalas is a team based in Warsaw, Poland. After developing and publishing MouseCraft, an indie puzzler commonly described as a mix of Lemmings and Tetris, they decided to start helping other indies in getting their titles (like BUTCHER and Lichtspeer) published on consoles.
For more info please contact Tom Tomaszewski: firstname.lastname@example.org