Lexicon Entertainment Hellas and Playlogic International announce the renewal of their distribution agreement
Athens 13th March 2008 - Lexicon Entertainment Hellas and Playlogic International N. V. announce the renewal of their distribution agreement for five new titles during Q1 and Q2 2008, including the highly anticipated NDS title“Dragon Hunters” which will be released parallel to the animated movie.
Please find below some initial information for these five new Playlogic products:
1. Xyanide Resurrection (PC) is an addictive 2D/3D shoot ` em up set in a fantastic and detailed environment which combines action with challenging gameplay. (Release Date: February 2008)
2. Aggression: Reign over Europe (PC) is an exciting RTS game which gives the player the opportunity to rewrite history! Choose your side - Germany, France, Russia or England - and become the most powerful force on the continent, cleverly using diplomacy as well as your powerful army, starting in 1910 and ending in 1950 (Release Date: March 2008)
3. Dragon Hunters (NDS) is an extremely fresh franchise which will be loved by the teenage players. Dragon Hunters is based on the successful TV series and the upcoming movie, which is expected this spring. The game is based on two dragon hunters for hire, Lian-Chu and Gwizdo, and their trusty dragon friend Hector, and their adventures through a medieval world of floating land masses that is terrorized by a widely varying menace of monsters and dragons. Information about the movie Dragon Hunters is available at www.dragonhunters-themovie.com (Release Date: March 2008)
4. Obscure II (Wii) is a unique survival horror adventure in a teenage horror movie setting. It’s the sequel to the much acclaimed Obscure and features a strong and highly addictive two- player coop mode. Tough battles, a frightening atmosphere, a unique script and the perfect implementation of the Wiimote controls provide the perfect mix for the success of Obscure II. (Release Date: April 2008) http://www.obscure2.com
5. Simon the Sorcerer (4): Chaos Happens (PC) is the sequel to the popular Simon the Sorcerer adventure series. In“Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens”, players take control of the witty sorcerer during his latest quest in the Magic World. In this point and click adventure, a hilarious story unravels while Simon travels through beautifully designed landscapes and interacts with dozens of characters, solves puzzles and brings order to the chaos his mysterious double has caused. (Release Date: April 2008)
*Schedule could change slightly!
“Playlogic International is a key partner for our company” said Spyros Stanitsas, managing director of Lexicon Entertainment Hellas.“The renewal of our partnership will have a very positive impact to our product portfolio as all the products are of high quality and gamers will really enjoy them, especially Dragon Hunters NDS and of course Obscure II Wii”.
“We are pleased to extend our exclusive distribution partnership with Lexicon Entertainment Hellas in Greece and Cyprus.” said Pierre Thiercelin, chief sales and marketing officer of Playlogic International.
The above mentioned Playlogic titles are for distribution in Greece and Cyprus with Lexicon Entertainment Hellas only!
Playlogic Entertainment, Inc. is an independent publisher of entertainment software for PCs, consoles, handhelds, mobile devices, and other digital media. Playlogic distributes its products worldwide through all available channels, online and offline. Playlogic, who currently has approximately 75 employees, is listed on the OTCBB under the symbol "PLGC" and is headquartered in New York and Amsterdam. Its internal game development studio is based in Breda (The Netherlands).
Playlogic's portfolio includes games that are being developed by several teams at the Playlogic Game Factory, Playlogic's in-house development studio based in Breda, as well as games developed by a number of studios throughout the world with approximately 300 people of external development staff. Currently, 10 games on 12 platforms are in the works including“Obscure II,”“Officers” and“Age of Pirates: Captain Blood” and“Evil Days of Luckless John” which will be published this year. Recent world-wide releases include“Xyanide Resurrection,”“Ancient Wars: Sparta,” "Infernal,” "Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales,"“World Racing 2,”“Knights of the Temple 2” and“Gene Troopers.”
Playlogic publishes quality games, working with leading technology to produce digital entertainment from concept to finished product.
About Lexicon Entertainment Hellas
Lexicon Entertainment Hellas (LEH M.EPE) is an affiliate company of Lexicon Entertainment LTD. Lexicon Entertainment is a leading publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment software for video game console systems and personal computers. The company was founded to provide an interactive element to his vision of a state-of-the-art, multi-faceted entertainment company. Since its inception in 2005, Lexicon Entertainment has continually been heralded for its focus on creating rich, immersive worlds for players to discover. Lexicon Entertainment games continually receive critical acclaim and attain commercial success, with the company’s products shipped to over 25 territories.