Baja: Edge of Control HD out now
Vienna/Austria, September 14th 2017: Time for some High-Definition racing - Baja: Edge of Control HD is here! The game is now available on PC, XBox One and PlayStation®4 for a SRP of $29.99 // £24.99.
Trailer, logos, screenshots and other assets can be downloaded here:
Features of the HD version
- Greater immersion via various graphical improvements including better textures, higher framerate and increased details
- More authentic racing by improved rendering techniques for shadows, lighting and dust effects
- More accessible gameplay due to improved controls, user interface and an easier career start
About Baja: Edge of Control HD
Baja: Edge of Control HD is the carefully remastered version of the original off-road racer from 2008 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. This truly unique game contains more than 1,000 miles of the toughest terrain Mother Nature has to offer, including the steepest mountains, thickest mud and deepest canyons known to man. Only the HD version features much crisper and more detailed visuals running at super smooth framerates in up to 4K screen resolution.
- 4 player split screen and online multiplayer
- More than 160 vehicles to choose from
- Monitor and repair vehicle damage via truck and helicopter teams
- Revolutionary vehicle physics respond to every bump and rut you drive over
- 200 authentic vehicle parts to help fine-tune the performance of your off-road machine
- More than 100 tracks, nine open worlds and 1000 miles of drive-to-horizon landscape
- Lots of different events, including Hill Climb, Baja Endurance Races, Circuit Track Races and more
- Free roaming gameplay: drive as far as you want and find hidden tracks, jumps and more off-road madness
About THQ Nordic
Founded in 2011, THQ Nordic is a global video game publisher and developer. Based in Vienna, Austria and Karlstad, Sweden with subsidiaries in Germany, Sweden, and the USA, THQ Nordic brands include Darksiders, MX vs. ATV, Red Faction, Titan Quest and many more. THQ Nordic is meant to represent a core approach of doing much more than “owning” a highly competitive portfolio of IPs. It revolves around cherishing them, and aligning them with the very best development resources to expand upon them with the level of experience that communities and established fan bases expect and deserve.
The company’s internal development studios are Grimlore Games based in Munich, Germany; Rainbow Studios based in Phoenix, Arizona; Mirage Game Studios AB based in Karlstad, Sweden; Foxglove Studios AB based in Stockholm, Sweden. Black Forest Games based in Offenburg, Germany, and Pieces Interactive based in Skoevde, Sweden.