Craft Inventions & Discover Recipes
Launch Date: May 18th, 7AM CST
Review Embargo Ending: 7AM CST May 18th
Dawn of Crafting has been in development for 1.5 years by two brothers.
• "Dawn of Crafting continues to be the most underrated game on the App Store."
• - Justin Davis, Executive Editor, IGN
• "I downloaded Dawn of Crafting and now I want to punch @ErrorJustin in the back of the head. I can't stop playing it."
• - Steve Butts, Editor-in-Chief of IGN
You are a lost young Homo Sapien whose village was destroyed by the Homo Erectus. Master Crafter Alf, takes you as his apprentice and teaches you the fine art of crafting. You learn everything you can, increase your skills, discover new recipes and craft a ton of stuff. You build a village one stick at a time and further progress humankind. But some forces will stand in the way of your progress...
• Average 4.8 star reviews
• Offline single player, No ads
• 20% of our players play 20+ hours
• 95 Quests with stories about the hardships of the Stone Ages
• Mash of 6 Genres: RPG, Puzzle, Incremental, Adventure, Unfolding, Crafting
• The only game with a recipe discovery mechanic where you get recipe ideas by crafting strategically.
Name: Goktug (Goku) Yilmaz
Press Kit: http://www.dawnofcrafting.com/presskit/dawn_of_crafting
Press Kit Assets: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ufi0p33llyd5wkt/AAAJKMPjTXdNXZjuXQ_8LqD-a?dl=0
Game Development Challenges: Bombs, Terrorists, Coups, Dictators: http://www.dawnofcrafting.com/presskit/index.html#Cl