Pre-Order Incentives to include New Stages and Weapons plus Classic and New Costumes
KOEI TECMO Europe today unveiled the SAMURAI WARRIORS 4: Special Anime Pack , celebrating a decade of the tactical action series exclusively for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, scheduled for release on 24 th October 2014, along with the PlayStation®3 and PS®Vita handheld system versions.
Conceived with the intention to honour dedicated players of the series, fans can look forward to a treasure trove of “must-have” SAMURAI WARRIORS content in the SAMURAI WARRIORS 4: Special Anime Pack including:
- “Special Anime Pack” 10 th anniversary Collectors Edition packaging
- SAMURAI WARRIORS: Legend of the Sanada anime (Blu-ray Disc)
- SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 game (PlayStation 4)
- SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 Official Soundtrack (CD)
- Special Costume Pack 4: Garcia, Ina, Nene and Oichi (DLC)
- Old Costume Pack 1: Yukimura, Mitsuhide, Nobunaga, Noh, Oichi, and Ranmaru (DLC)
- Edit Parts Pack 1 which allows facial and Western themed armor customization (DLC)
The company also revealed two collections of pre-order incentives for SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 :
Available at Game or for digital purchases via the PSN store: DLC bundle containing the following items:
- Scenario Pack 1: New stages "Sinister Beauties" and "Men of Charm and Courage", new items "Gold Lacquered Box" and "Lion Censer"
- Special Costumes for: Mitsunari Ishida and Toyohisa Shimazu
Available with purchases via ShopTo.net:
- Weapon Pack 1: New weapons for over 25 characters
And finally, available from independent retailers through CentreSoft DLC bundle containing the following items:
- Old Costume Pack 2: Costumes inspired by the original SAMURAI WARRIORS for Keiji Maeda, Kenshin Uesugi, Kunoichi and Shingen Takeda
ABOUT KOEI TECMO EUROPE LTD.
KOEI TECMO EUROPE LTD. is a publisher of interactive entertainment software for current generation consoles, handhelds and digital download content based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire, UK. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of KOEI TECMO HOLDINGS CO., LTD., headquartered in Yokohama, Japan. TECMO is best known for the Dead or Alive® and Ninja Gaiden®series. KOEI is best known for its Dynasty Warriors® and Samurai Warriors® franchises. On April 1, 2009, KOEI TECMO HOLDINGS CO., LTD was established as a result of the TECMO, LTD. and KOEI Co., Ltd. merger. More information about KOEI TECMO EUROPE LTD and its products can be found at www.koeitecmoeurope.com
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.