New Tactical Gameplay Trailer Released
Leicester, UK – 7th November 2013 – Kalypso Media Digital and Linked Dimensions GbR have today announced that the classically inspired turn-based strategy game Tank Operations: European Campaign will be available to purchase on 22nd November for Windows PC via digital download priced at £11.99/€14.99/$14.99.
In Tank Operations: European Campaign, players take on the role of a Field Marshal commanding troops through some of the most famous battles of WWII. Using a classic hexagonal gameplay map, the player must plan their tactical strategy to overcome a formidable enemy AI using more than 50 units at their disposal. Kalypso has released a new gameplay trailer which illustrates some of the tactical savvy required to overcome an ever advancing enemy.
- View the Tank Operations: European Campaign trailer on YouTube here
Features of Tank Operations: European Campaign
- Take command of more than 50 authentic land, air and sea units in challenging turn-based gameplay.
- Battle through 12 major historic WWII missions including the liberation of Paris, the invasion of Italy and the battle to take Berlin.
- Use tactical sabotage, manage your supply chain and command your troops against a formidable AI which reacts to the player’s decisions in each new battle.
- Classically styled turn-based gameplay on a hexagonal map with tactically demanding scenarios on an ever changing battlefield.
About The Kalypso Media Group
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with over 120 employees worldwide.
Along with Headquarters in Worms, Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States. Kalypso Media also enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. subsidiary, owns three development studios – Realmforge Studios GmbH, Gaming Minds Studios GmbH and Noumena Studios GmbH – and works with multiple leading independent developers.
Kalypso Media‘s titles include the critically acclaimed Tropico 3, Tropico 4, Sins of a Solar Empire (Europe and Asia), Dungeons and Rise of Venice. Upcoming titles include Blood Knights (PC, XBLA, PSN) and Tropico 5 (PC, Xbox360). Further information about Kalypso Media is available at http://www.kalypsomedia.com
About Linked Dimensions GbR
Linked Dimensions GbR was founded to develop exciting strategy and adventure titles with a solid gamer-focus. While originally focusing on mobile ports of games like Atlantic Quest, Paris MahJongg and Farm Quest, the team is now showcasing their talents with original titles for PC and mobile. Individually, members of the Linked Dimensions team have worked on titles such as FIFA Manager and Anno 1701. Upcoming titles include Tank Operations: European Campaign and Dukes of War.