REIGN OF AUGUSTUS AVAILABLE VIA ONLINE DOWNLOAD FROM JANUARY 2010
Worms, Bracknell, Baltimore– 30th November 2009–
Kalypso Media today announced the release of Reign of Augustus, the official expansion pack for the hit PC title Grand Ages: Rome. Available from January 2010 (via online download only) Reign of Augustus will include a brand new campaign comprising of 12 missions, new maps and a wealth of enhanced gameplay features.
• All new campaign with 12 Missions
• 12 new maps
• 6 new multiplayer maps
• 4 new buildings: Senate, Tax Office, Odeum, Hospital
• 20 new estate bonuses
• Roads - connect your city to the major roman roads to gain or generate additional resources and enable units travel faster
• Authority - certain buildings generate Authority that can be used to benefit the player or hinder opponents
• New talents for each family (21 new talents in total)
• Remove tool for roads, trees, platforms and decorations
• New decorations– statues and gardens
• God Mode - free build map with few disasters and unlimited resources
• New campaign intro video
• Additional multiplayer features including pre-built towns&pre-built town walls
• 3 new patrons (Agrippa, Nero, Drusus)
Reign of Augustus will only be available via online (?19.99 RRP) and will not be published at retail.
For more information please contact
Head of PR, Kalypso Media
T: +44 (0) 1344 382 148
About Kalypso Media
Specialising in the publishing of interactive media– primarily computer games - Kalypso Media was founded in summer 2006 by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek. A year later, the sister company Kalypso Media UK Ltd. was opened in England and is now led by Andrew Johnson and Charlie Barrett, two experienced members of the Kalypso Media Group management team. In 2009 Kalypso Media Inc. was established in the USA headed up by Deborah Tillett. Kalypso Media also own two development studios, Realmforge Studios GmbH and Gaming Minds Studios GmbH both of which are located in Germany.