Madrid, November 28th, 2013 – After two weeks of intense CBT, IDC/Games announces that the first testing phase will end on December 2 nd. Open Beta is scheduled to start early December.
As many already know, Jagged Alliance Online is one of the reference games of the genre. After almost two decades of devoted commitment with its community, the saga has jumped into the online games mode. Over the past few weeks, Spanish-speaking players have been able to uncover the JAO’s new content and game modes, and enjoy the game in their own language for the very first time.
During this CBT, more than 300.000 players showed checked the game website, while many of them took a look into the game to explore it and join the fight with their favorite characters again. Those who were brave enough to join the Closed Beta have been able to taste all elements of the game: creation and management of a mercenaries company, improvement and evolution of characters, quests all around the globe and countless battles in the different game modes.
PvE balance and PvP modes’ diversity were the most valued aspects of the game. There is no need to point out that PvP -both quests and Warzones- is one of the strongest points of Jagged Alliance Online and therefore, the basic backbone of the Community. Being so, IDC/Games expect player’s commitment to be increased thanks to the game’s localization, since they will have the chance to engage with other players in their own language.
Those who have not given Jagged Alliance Online a try so far can get their weapons and strategies ready now, ‘cause Open Beta will start soon. Those interested in taking the news from the horse mouth can take a look into the official communication channels for the game:
· Official website: www.jagged.es
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaggedalliance.hispano
· Twitter: @JAOhispano/
Battle controlling two characters
About Jagged Alliance Online
Since the release in 1994, Jagged Alliance has been considered as one of the most important series in the genre of RPG games. By mixing turned-based strategy games features Jagged Alliance Online, developed by Cliffhanger Productions, keeps the spirit of Jagged Alliance alive and brings it to the online audience. The game upholds perfectly all the quality standards that IDC/Games demands from such projects.
The game combines multiplayer tactic-role playing with turned-based battle system. In this game, player will:
· Create and manage Headquarters and an army of mercenaries to complete different missions around the world.
· Customize more than 40 different kinds of mercenaries with specific skills.
· Fight high-quality battles in PvE and PvP modes.
· Buy weapons and equipment for their armies.
· Experience a very complex A.I. that can be quite challenging for players in some cases. Nevertheless, less experienced players will notice that Jagged Alliance Online is still friendly enough even for beginners.
Jagged Alliance Online is a strategy role-playing action game that merges all of these genres finding a correct balance among them. It’s a game focused on multiplayer mode that includes a PvE missions system to obtain resources and improve players’ skills.
IDC/Game's team is the official publisher for all Spanish-speaking territories, being in charge of localizing the game into Spanish and all I.T. related task and works: servers and data center facilities, community management, customer support and marketing. IDC/Games is doing its best in order to bring Spanish-speaking players the best of best games.
IDC/Games emerges as a specialized publishing company for Spanish-speaking markets. The company manages all processes required in every video game’s expansion plan.
As a complete publisher, IDC/Games offers all the necessary services to make a success of online games. Gathering all services in one single company, shorten time, costs and difficulties. There’s no need to work with several companies during your expansion plans when just one is capable of dealing with the whole process!
Services offered by IDC/Games include:
· Design and management of advertising campaigns.
· Legal consultancy.
· Exclusive channeling deals through its own affiliation network.
· High quality and targeted users database plus in-house email marketing tools.
· Quality assurance: constant monitoring of performances, testing processes, 24 hours CRM and support assistance.
· Complete localization and game testing with an experienced QA team.
· Payment solution with over 3.000 available options.
Currently, IDC/Games works in some well-known projects like Generation 3, Jagged Alliance Online and Berserk: The Cataclysm.
For further information, please visit:
Company’s website: http://idcgames.com/