August 9, 2017 - Bellevue, WA - INVERSUS Deluxe launches on Nintendo Switch this fall
INVERSUS Deluxe is launching on Nintendo Switch™ this fall! With scores of new content, new features and visual enhancements, this is the definitive edition of INVERSUS!
INVERSUS Deluxe Announce Trailer: https://youtu.be/Av1VdYP98fo
- 12 new versus maps and 4 new arcade maps create a total of 50 unique maps for players to enjoy.
- Test your skills in the new single-player versus mode by facing off against AI Bots that scale in difficulty from beginner to world-class player.
- The addition of ranked online multiplayer rewards skill in both 1v1 and 2v2 games.
- With the new split-shot ammo, players can fork bullets and shoot around corners.
- Equipping new unlockable motion trails allow players to show off personality in the arena.
INVERSUS Deluxe will also be launching on Xbox One and be available on Steam and PlayStation 4 as a free expansion to all current players!
“When I first saw Nintendo Switch, I knew it was the perfect home for INVERSUS!” said Hypersect’s Ryan Juckett. “The controls map directly onto a single Joy-Con for playing with friends, while the quick game sessions are great for playing on the go.”
About INVERSUS Deluxe
The playfield looks simple at first glance, but once the action begins, complexity unfolds at a rapid pace. INVERSUS is a negative-space shooter for one to four friends. Player movement is constrained to opposite colors of a black and white grid -- my walls are your paths and your walls are my paths. Each shot flips tile colors in an attempt to block, trap and close in on the enemy. Firing a bullet opens up a path for you while also closing off a path for me. Both online and local couch play are supported. The competitive versus mode pits players against each other in 1v1 or 2v2 battles, while the single-player and cooperative two-player modes pit players against endless waves of enemies as they fight for high scores on an ever-changing board.
Hypersect is the single member game studio run by Ryan Juckett, designer, programmer and artist.
Title: INVERSUS Deluxe
Genre: Action, Strategy
Release Date: Fall 2017
Platform: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, PC
Ryan Juckett | firstname.lastname@example.org