“Formula Wincars is an upcoming online multiplayer racer that takes a more lighthearted look at formula racing. It looks like Mario Kart and F1 had a baby”
Shoost- Indie gaming News &Views
DragonJam Studios seeks funds for its project, the innovative arcade racer Formula Wincars. Their crowdfunding campaign ends in 6 days, having reached the 72% of their funding goal already and looking for an extra final push.
- Massive up to 4000 players Tournaments. Players will compete simultaneously to reach the final where the winner will get a physical prize. This feature combines the arcade racing genre with the MMO games.
- Teams Mode: 4 vs 4 races where sharing special skills, upgrading them and building a common strategy will take you to the finish line safe and sound.
This project, has been done with great care, offering a wide catalogue of rewards to potential backers, among these, getting a classic Formula Wincars themed arcade machine including the game, wheel and pedals, inspired by those of classics such as Out Run or Daytona USA from the 80’s and 90’s.
GAME KEY FEATURES
- MMO racing arcade based on an amazing gameplay up to 8 simultaneous players
- Challenging up to 4000 players Tournaments where players from all over the world can compete to win real-life prizes
- Innovative Teams Mode: crazy 4 vs 4 races where sharing special skills, upgrading them and building a common strategy will take you to the finish line safe and sound
- Bringing back the intuitive driving style of 80’s and 90’s Arcades, adding an accuracy and smooth feel
Release Date: End of 2014 Price: Free to play Platforms: Pc, Mac, Linux
DragonJam Studios is a startup indie videogames studio based in Madrid, formed by professionals from every corner of Spain. We all share the passion for videogames and the dream of making such an ambitious project like this a reality.
Formula Wincars is DragonJam’s first project, though all team members have thorough experience in videogame development. Formerly, they worked at: Electronic Arts QA Cert (Battlefield 4, Mass Effect 3, Need for Speed: Rivals, FIFA 13…), Gameloft, Rovio, and developed titles like Skara: the Blade Remains (Pc 2014), Hybris (Android 2012), Santa vs Oogie (Mac iOS), Roving Rogue (Wii U 2014) or Ufolocaust (iOS 2012).