For Immediate Release
Veterans, Youtubers, and Streamers from all walks of life are joining the over ten thousand players in NetEase's hit mobile grand strategy Immortal Conquest for the chance to give $15,000 to charity. Immortal Conquest's Nerd vs Veteran charity campaign has just begun, and thousands of players new and old signed up on the Art of War server to compete for charity. Now, influencers from all over the world have begun to take part in the charity affair with many making videos about their factions:
- Nikki Taylor showcases the overall campaign and core game.
- US Veteran Drew Hernandez joins the Veteran faction and talks about Immortal Conquest's gameplay.
- Former professor of Columbia University and founder of Predictive Analytics World, Eric Siegel, Ph.d. joins faction Nerd.
- US Navy Reserve Commander Anthony Schwarz joins the Veteran faction!
- Nerd Faction Ambassador Dan Bull recruits players to his cause!
- Veteran ambassador CPT Stephen Machuga: gamer, a military veteran, and C.E.O of Stack-Up begins recruitment for the Veteran faction.
About NetEase GamesNetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) is a leading internet technology company in China dedicated to providing online services centered around content, community, communication, and commerce. NetEase develops and operates some of China's most popular PC-client and mobile games, advertising services, e-mail services and e-commerce platforms.
In partnership with Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary), and other global game developers, NetEase also operates some of the most popular international online games in China. For more information, please visit: http://ir.netease.com/.