30 November, 2017 – All hail the great horned metal god! Publisher Digerati Distribution and indie developers Andrew Gilmour and Thomas Jenns are thrilled to announce Slain: Back From Hell for Nintendo Switch™. The brutal, forged-from-heavy-metal hack-and-slash adventure will launch 7 December, 2017.ABOUT THE GAME
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords. He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome and lethal creatures, before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
Accompanying the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formerly of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fuelled mayhem and grisly gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant, formerly of Celtic Frost \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh)
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights and macro-sub- mini-boss fights
- No laborious leveling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
Digerati Distribution & Marketing are specialists in independent PC and console video game PR, Marketing & Distribution. A new breed of publisher providing the versatility and flexibility needed in this modern landscape. Contact - Nick@digeratidistribution.com
Copyright © 2017 Digerati Distribution & Marketing, All rights reserved.
© 2017 Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo.