After scoring a 97% positive rating on Steamp>Rotterdam, the Netherlands - 10 November 2017 - Today, the very well received action adventure platformer Wuppo, which has a 97% positive rating on Steam, released on the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live stores.
Watch the trailer here: https://youtu.be/ZasjkR4gpIQ
Download press assets here: http://ow.ly/nwSD30b96UN
In this quirky and cute action adventure platformer, players play as a Wum who is looking for a new home. Players embark on a journey through the bizarre but charming world of Wuppo, encountering strange creatures, puzzles, monsters and political chaos. Wuppo has been very well received by critics and gamers alike since its release on Steam, even being crowned to “The most overlooked ‘hidden gem’ on Steam” by PCgamer.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Utilize items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world's detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.
Note to editor
For further information or to request a review key/copy, please contact: Bas de Jonge – Marketing Manager SOEDESCO Publishing firstname.lastname@example.org
SOEDESCO® is a worldwide publisher of both digital and boxed games on multiple platforms. Our portfolio includes third party titles like Wuppo, Owlboy, Tricky Towers, Among the Sleep and N.E.R.O. SOEDESCO also publishes their own IPs including Adam's Venture® and Real Farm.
About Knuist & Perzik
Knuist & Perzik is an independent game studio from the Netherlands, creating imaginative, atmospheric & humorous games that provide happy memories. Knuist & Perzik is a collaboration between Lars Korendijk & Thomas de Waard. Visit http://knuistperzik.com for more information.