p>San Francisco, CA, December 21st 2017: Produced and developed by simulation specialist FeelThere, Tower!3D Pro ranks as one of the most comprehensive and advanced simulation games available on STEAM™. Your task is to guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from the active runway readying them for landing and takeoff. Playing as tower controller, you must assure that it is safe for a plane to enter or cross a runway, assign taxiway routes, when to stop and start movement, and clear aircraft for takeoff.
Tower!3D Pro provides flight strips, ground and air radar screens, and full 3D view of the airport. The game comes with a perfected, intuitive mouse driven command-center allowing non-English speaking players to enjoy the rich gameplay experience. With a complex command structure, advanced AI and Speech Recognition technology, the game allows players to experience the real thrill of being a real air traffic controller.
- 3 photorealistic airports (add-ons are available)
- Voice recognition
- Multiplayer w/multi-monitor support!
- Advanced AI pilots to follow your commands
- Stunning 3D rendering of the airports
- Runway assignments for arriving and departing aircraft may be changed
- Runway intersection takeoffs are simulated
- Advanced routing to and from the runways and terminals can be assigned
- Dynamic lighting and shadows, day-night cycles provide a stunning visual experience
- Live airport with service cars for airplanes and vehicle traffic around the airports
Tower!3D Pro on STEAM™
Tower!3D Pro will be available for purchase at a discounted price during the annual STEAM™ Holiday sale. A selection of really cool add-ons is available that bring realistic airplanes and additional airport to the game; these are available for download via https://www.atcsuite.com/tower3d and STEAM™.
Journalists interested in further information, additional assets or a STEAM™ key for review are welcome to contact GAME PROMOTER™ by sending an email to email@example.com . Members of the press are encouraged to check out the following Hotlinks.