October 30, 2013 - Tokyo, Japan
HyperDevbox announces that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (RPG) for home video game consoles, Record of Agarest War, will be released in a few weeks for the Android operating system.
Already released on Playstation Platform (PS3) and Microsoft Platform (Xbox360), Record of Agarest War originally designed by Tokyo studio Idea Factory is now in its final stages of development for Android.
"We are extremely excited to bring yet another premium full video console game to mobile devices," says HyperDevbox founder and CEO Carlo Perconti. "After our successful launch of Spectral Souls and Blazing Souls Accelate for Android users worldwide, we are confident that Record of Agarest War, one of the most profound and exciting game series in the genre, will satisfy the thirst of J-RPG fans at home or on the go.”
"Thanks to our technology, We were able to optimize the original 6GB game data into 1.8 GB for mobile devices," says Perconti. "However, I want to emphasize that the upcoming version is not a reduced/mobile version of the original, but retains the multimedia-rich game in its entirety, including all the original downloadable contents.”
Perconti adds that his highly skilled team of engineers is working day and night for the software’s final release in the coming few weeks.
About Record of Agarest War :
It was the end of the age of gods... An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened.
There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves. The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death's door, he pledges himself to a contract...
This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations...
Some of the Record of Agarest War features on Android :
- Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
- Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
- Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.8 GB of data
- 59 outstanding soundtracks
- Full 720p HD graphic assets
- Over 16000 character voices
- 40 cut scene videos
- Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
- Over 400 Enemies and Characters
- Capture monsters to join your army
- Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
- Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
- Support for touch, keyboard with key mapping and external controllers
Release Date: Q4 2013
"Work in Progress" video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4bsaNwo7Ho
HyperDevbox is planning to post more details about Record of Agarest War Android on its Facebook page leading up to the game’s release.
Facebook page : www.facebook.com/hyperdevbox
Contact: Carlo Perconti, CEO
Phone: +81-(0)3-3957-1520 (Japan)
* * * * *
Based in Tokyo and founded in 2005 by Carlo Perconti, HyperDevbox is a multi-platform developer and publisher, mainly focused on bringing fun, high-quality and technically advanced games to Smartphones and tablets.
Some of HyperDevbox's recent achievements:
- ExZeus Arcade (Android), the first commercial game on Android market to have delivered the data directly to SD card.
- Spectral Souls - Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires (Android), the first 1GB Tactical RPG for Android.
- In June 2011, HyperDevbox received recognition from Google as "Top Developer" on the Android Market
- In December 2011, HyperDevbox launched "Generation of Chaos", the first massive strategy RPG for Android.
- In August 2012, HyperDevbox released "Blazing Souls Accelate" (Android) another massive 1GB Tactical RPG for Android.
- In December 2012, HyperDevbox released "ExZeus 2" in collaboration with global technology company Nvidia, targeting their new Tegra 3 high-end graphics processor.
For more information, visit the HyperDevbox web site: www.hyperdevbox.com
About Idea Factory:
Located in Tokyo and founded in 1994, Idea Factory has developed and published many well-received RPGS and innovative visual novel games. Some of their more popular titles include, "Hyperdimension Neptunia" (PS3), "Record of Agarest War" (PS3), "Around the world with Hello Kitty and friends " (Nintendo 3DS, "Mugen Souls" (PS3), and "Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom"(PSP). Idea Factory is part of the Idea Factory Group, which comprises Idea Factory, Compile Heart, Design Factory and Idea Factory International..