Darewise Entertainment and Nvizzio Creations today launched a new update via Steam for their scientific colony-building and survival game - ROKH . Working tirelessly since launch on Early Access, the development team is pleased to launch this latest update, which streamlines and refines multiple gameplay mechanics. This new update provides an overhauled and streamlined crafting experience, major stability fixes and a 20% discount for the game ($19.99).
The ROKH update list of major features and improvements includes:
- Streamlined crafting experience: reworked and easier to
understand for new and veteran players. Refinements include -
- Removed size variation of components to reduce clutter in the crafting window
- Crafting recipes have adjusted or changed required components
- Updated base crafting times
- Stat requirements needed for higher tier recipes that require special materials have been added
- Improved crafting window: crafting is now *one* unified screen,
and a complete UI overhaul reflects these changes.
- Tools on the toolbelt are now usable from the crafting window
- Materials now display their most important stats based on a select recipe
- Materials now filter to only show usable items
- Crafting no longer has Carry Weight and rather Colonists use Carry Capacity
- Each tool will now remember each recipe it has been used in before, providing more functional navigation and component crafting for complex recipes.
- Mining and Extraction: Mining UI now displays only remaining resources in a node and the difficulty level.
- The HUD now displays the amount of materials gained per successful strike in addition to how many overall
- Improved animation and impacts for extraction
- Larger amount of resources in the starter area of the Map
- German localized Client
- Steam Achievements
- Servers where you have a character are now shown in the Server Browser
- Marked official Gportal servers in the browser list
- Repair and Salvage adjusted for more functional gameplay
- Deep Space Transmitter now correctly crafted
- Two new objectives will open for the entire server when the original objective has been completed
- Faction Standing and new recipe rewards will become available to all colonists depending on the objectives the server population decide to pursue and complete
- More objectives will be added
In ROKH , players must explore the Martian landscape as they scavenge through deserted human structures to gather the resources they need to survive. With few blueprints, players must use their ingenuity to create tools from a variety of materials and construct their own encampments with no design limitations.
ROKH places players on a cold and dry land that harbors a wealth of resources to extract and exploit. Players will explore Mars, paving the way for settlers to come, as Earth’s resources are tapped and the planet is dying. Mars is a hostile planet where joining forces with friends increases efficiency, and invites trade and barter to develop a habitable and customizable ecosystem.
# # #