DATE: Tuesday, November 7th, 2017
CONTACT: Mary Musgrave at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feral Interactive today announced that HITMAN™ – Game of the Year Edition, the definitive edition of Io-Interactive’s creative stealth-action hit, is now available on macOS and Linux. Developed by Io-Interactive for Windows and consoles, and brought to macOS and Linux by Feral, HITMAN has been praised for its intricate, multi-layered levels and the freedom of approach it offers players.
As master assassin Agent 47, players will carry out contract hits on powerful, high-profile targets in exotic locations around the world. Each mission is set in a huge, detailed and heavily-populated sandbox level that challenges players to complete it in the most creative way possible.
HITMAN – Game of the Year Edition includes:
- The complete first season: All six locations - Paris, Sapienza, Marrakech, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido - brimming with irresistible opportunities, devious disguises, both high-tech and improvised weapons, and of course targets to eliminate.
- The Patient Zero mission arc: Four new missions based around a plot to ignite a viral pandemic.
- Three new Escalation mission packs: The Raven Pack, The Cowboy Pack and The Clown Pack each features its own suit, mission, and a killer reward to add to players’ arsenals.
On macOS, the game is supported on the following machines:
- All 27" iMacs released since Late 2014
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
- All 15" MacBook Pros with an AMD graphics card released in 2015
- Ubuntu 16.04, Steam OS 2.0
- Recommended: Ubuntu 16.10, Steam OS 2.0
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K, AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i7 3770, 4 GHz
- 8 GB
- 81 GB
- 2 GB Nvidia GTX 680 (Driver version 375.26), 2 GB AMD R9 270X (Driver version - Mesa 13.0.3)
- Recommended: 4 GB Nvidia GTX 970 (Driver version 375.26), 4 GB AMD Radeon R9 290 (Driver version - Mesa 13.0.3)
- Keyboard, Mouse
- Recommended: Game Pad
About Feral Interactive
Feral Interactive is a leading publisher of games for the macOS, Linux and iOS platforms, founded in 1996 and based in London, England. It is responsible for such hits as ROME: Total War™ for iPad, F1 2017, HITMAN™, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, Total War: WARHAMMER, Life is Strange™, XCOM® 2, GRID Autosport™, Tomb Raider®, Alien: Isolation™- The Collection, Company of Heroes™ 2, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor™ GOTY, XCOM®: Enemy Unknown and Empire: Total War™ for macOS and Linux, F1™ 2016, Sleeping Dogs®: Definitive Edition, LEGO® Marvel’s Avengers, Thief™, LEGO® Jurassic World™ for macOS and DiRT Rally® and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ for Linux. Visit the Feral Interactive website and find us on Twitter or Facebook.
HITMAN is the sixth game in the blockbuster series and is the culmination of a journey started by Io-Interactive more than 17 years ago. It builds on the critically acclaimed and commercially successful foundation of games like Silent Assassin, Blood Money and the recent Hitman: Absolution.
Io-Interactive is the creative force behind some of the most talked-about multiplatform videogames to emerge in the last decade. Starting with the praised and ground-breaking Hitman series, Io-Interactive has since developed the cult classic “Freedom Fighters”, the controversial “Kane & Lynch" series and the adorable "Mini-Ninjas". Dedication to creating original IP and unforgettable characters and experiences are the hallmarks of Io-Interactive.