FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Liverpool, United Kingdom 24 May 2010– Hexius, the new fast-paced puzzle game from Phasic Labs can now be downloaded from the App Store.
With its psychedelic visuals, immersive sound effects, and gameplay suited to both beginners and experts, Hexius will keep you coming back for more.
By integrating with Facebook? Platform, Hexius enables players to login using their existing Facebook account, and enter weekly score challenges with their friends, as well as see each others all-time high scores.
Hexius includes 2 adrenaline fuelled game modes that will have you racing against the clock to get as high a score as possible, or reach a new highest level.
• Time Attack Mode - connect matching hexagons as fast as possible, until time runs out– the faster you play, the higher the score multiplier goes!
• Level Challenge Mode - collect all the targets to move onto progressively harder levels. The faster you go, the more time is carried over to the next level– find out how far can you go before time runs out!
• Bonuses - make use of Bomb, Reveal, and Freeze bonuses to help maximize your score.
• Tutorials - hints and tips show you ways of creating bonuses and getting higher scores.
• Online score tables– see you friends all-time high scores, and enter weekly score challenges.
• Addictive gameplay– with simple to learn rules, Hexius will appeal to the casual player and puzzle lovers, whilst the subtle tactics required to get really high scores will intrigue the more advanced gamer.
To see screenshots and videos of Hexius, please visit http://www.phasiclabs.com
About Phasic Labs
Phasic Labs Ltd. is a game development studio based in Liverpool, England.
Phasic Labs was founded in 2010 by Paul Ripley, a game developer with over 7 years of experience who worked on titles such as Wipeout HD (PlayStation?3), Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (PlayStation 3) and Formula 1 2006 (PlayStation 3), as well as numerous PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 1 titles.
Hexius™ is a trademark of Phasic Labs Ltd.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Facebook? is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
PlayStation? is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Notes To Editors
Phasic Labs and Hexius logos, and a PDF copy of this press release can be downloaded from http://www.phasiclabs.com/games/hexius/press
If you have any queries, please contact Paul Ripley at firstname.lastname@example.org