Strategy title will soon be leaving Steam Early Access
Bracknell, UK, 9th May 2014 – Prepare to finish your epic campaign in the name of Rome and fulfil the grand ambitions of Julius Caesar, as Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is leaving Steam Early Access and will be released as the final version. The historical Strategy title focusing on the early campaigns and conquests of Julius Caesar across Europe will be available via digital on the 15th of May and as a boxed retail version on the 30th of May. Developer Longbow Games has been working hard implementing new features and campaign chapters to the game, as well as making sure that the community voice has been heard and important feedback has been implemented into the full version of the game.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is available to play now via Early Access, while the full version of the game will be available later this month. For more information on Steam Early Access head over to the Steam page here.
View a Developer Walkthrough here
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes. It will immerse you in history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situations.
Final Features of Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – The first two chapters of the campaign, “Migrants and Conquerors” and “The Bravest of These” follow the conquests of Julius Caesar in Gaul as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.
For more information on Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar please visit www.kasedogames.com
For more information please contact:
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @KasedoGames
About Kasedo Games
Kasedo Games is the ‘digital first’ - Division of Kalypso Media. The Kasedo Games label is committed to publishing high quality games in the mid-price range, distributed primarily digitally. The first game in the line-up to be published in Q1 2014 will be ‘Hegemony Rome: Rise of Caesar’ (PC) by developer Longbow Games. www.kasedogames.com