Seoul – April 18, 2017 – War has arrived for fans of strategy mobile games as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, launches the global open beta for its latest real-time strategy game, Total Clash. Eager gamers can join the open beta today for free – available now to players in the United States, Brazil, Indonesia and India until May 2.
War between opposing alliances is at the center of Total Clash as players engage in real-time strategy to build epic empires and line up defenses. Players must strengthen their forces by upgrading their buildings, producing resources and training their troops to keep their empire strong. When other empires try to take over, players carefully choose and collaborate with allies to defend and protect their cities from enemy pillages.
Total Clash also features:
- City construction: Players construct cities to expand their empire;
- Strategic warfare: Collaboration with allies will help protect cities and pillage enemies in grand-scale battles fought against multiple players;
- Alliance building: Players form alliances with anyone from around the world on the single global server;
- Fierce battles: Intense battles between alliances allow players to stake claim to the throne and become the hero of the many enemy empires.
Additional information for members of the press:
- Download assets for Total Clash here: http://bit.ly/TotalClash
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world's first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Press Contacts for Nexon Co. Ltd.:
Dashaun Gasque / Jason Wonacott
Wonacott Communications, LLC