Moscow, Russia - February 13, 2008 - 19th February will start Game Connection in San Francisco, USA. GFI couldn’t skip it and will be glad to meet our current and future Partners there to discuss future deals! GC will take place in Moscone Convention Center and will become a certain“speed-dating event” for both developers and buyers. At the conference we will present our hot-selling games and upcoming products. The presentation will take place at our stand 120.
In its line-up GFI company will exhibit a whole set of current titles of different genres. Within headliners are the strategy titles:
• Officers Take control of the Allied armies in order to strike back and defeat the Axis menace along the Western Front in a classic new RTS featuring the largest armies of any WWII RTS.
• Warfare – a real-time strategy with elements of global planning. The game is set on the territory of Saudi Arabia. Here four opposing forces, the Saudi Royal family, the US Army expeditionary corps, the Taliban movement supporters and Arabian rebels fight for the right to rule the country.
• Hired Guns: the Jagged Edge – a turn-based tactical strategy, where the scene takes place on an unsafe African continent. You are to play a role of a commander of a hirelings detachment, whose task is to give power back to the ex-President, deposed in the result of a military coup. The money is in your pocket, captain, it’s high time to impose order!
Middle price titles include:
• Pranksterz: Off your boss! – an absorbing arcade game which gives you a perfect chance to center it out on your boss for constant shake-downs and flaks.
• Gluk’Oza: Action! – an extra-dynamic 3D-action game where you are to play as a stylish and eccentric young girl, ready to annihilate thousands of malicious monsters. Among the key features are easiness, colorful game world, bright characters, a friendly interface and a tenuous plot, what helps the player to quickly and fully sink into the gameplay.
• Jagged Farm: Birth of a Hero – a standard RTS in a non-standard setting. A saturated tactical element together with a set of key features, many modern strategies can be proud of, combined with a cartoon-like graphics, colorful characters, numerous bright heroes, each of whom is a unique personality with its own character and an intuitive interface make the game involving, gripping and open to the public.
There is also a set of upcoming titles:
• Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World is an adventure title, dedicated to the 1930’s rush for Egyptian Pharaohs’ treasures. Enjoy magnificent and picturesque sceneries of desert, gloomy London and even sacred Tibet and try your fortune!
• Fashion girls is a vivid, stylish, glamorous girls’ casual style game. While trying on new images, you’ll choose styles, learn to match outfits and accessories, choose right colors and haircuts– get through a practical beauty school. Moreover, you’ll learn to create and decorate the house inside and outward territory.
• Sinbad: In search of Magic Ginger In this action-oriented adventure you immerse in a subtle Eastern atmosphere, where, as a brave Sinbad, you have to please erratic genies, cheat over the credulous rich, save a poor beautiful girl from a cunning money-lender and a lot more.
GFI ( www.gfi.su) is a leading Russian developer and publisher of interactive software and multimedia products for PC, Wireless and DVD-Video platforms.
We specialize in Entertainment, Educational and Productivity software and Video products as well as hosting for MMOG for both domestic and international markets. With several development offices in Russia and Ukraine, we have a proven track record of creating original content ranging from casual to AAA.
GFI PR Contact:
Public Relations Department
(495) 660 5751