p>Paris, November 8, 2017 – For the first time on Nintendo Switch, players will discover an authentic world of cars with Gear.Club Unlimited. They will walk up to the most fantastic racing cars around, vibrating to the roar of the incredibly powerful engines, and feel what it’s like to be behind the wheel of the most beautiful cars in the world. To make them even more powerful and competitive, players can customise their vehicles – from the bodywork to the engine!
Thanks to the modularity of Nintendo Switch, players can enjoy the expertise of Eden Games everywhere, in handheld mode or on a TV, on their own or with their friends.
Features already revealed:
· More than 30 vehicles from 16 official manufacturers
· A campaign mode with progressive difficulty
· Over 430 races and 200 tracks
· 2 race modes: Derby and Time Trial
· 2 types of tracks: Asphalt and Rally
· Performance shop: a fully personalized garage where players can customize and improve their vehicles thanks to the 7 workshops available
· Split-screen Multiplayer mode: race and compete with up to 4 players thanks to split-screen mode on TV or Nintendo Switch tablet.
Gear.Club Unlimited release dates:
· December 1st in Europe (physical and digital versions).
· November 21 on American Nintendo eshop and as a temporary exclusive at Gamestop in its boxed version.
Gear.Club Unlimited is developed by Eden Games and published by Microïds.
The game is rated E for Everyone / PEGI 3 / USK 0.
Discover all our videos on Youtube
06 59 24 86 90
01 48 97 94 95
Microïds is an international multi-platform video game publisher based in Paris (France). It currently represents the video games business in all its forms of the company Anuman Interactive. Microids continues to consolidate and expand its extensive catalog of titles in such diverse genres as adventure, racing, RPG, management, simulation or action. Through its adaptations of iconic titles such as "Syberia" or "L'Amerzone" on new media or its original creations ("Subject 13", "Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders", "Yesterday Origins", "Motoracer 4"), Microïds develops today on PC, Mac, Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch as well as on iOS and Android mobile devices.
About Eden Games
Eden Games was founded in Lyon, France in 1998, to develop one of the most successful game franchises on PlayStation systems: V-Rally.In 2000, the studio expanded its racing expertise with the development of Need For Speed: Porsche for EA. Eden Games experimented in other genres before returning to its roots with Test Drive Unlimited, the first massive open world racing game franchise.Eden Games today is an independent game studio managed by two of its original co-founders, David Nadal and Jean-Yves Geffroy. The studio is composed of both experienced veterans and highly talented young developers, all driven by the same passion for cars, high-end design and technology.