What does Iro Hero stand for?
It is a vertical shoot'em up (shmup) inspired in old school classics, with a unique fresh approach to color polarity mechanic and a twist to puzzles and taking clever decissions. No bullet hell.
- Color polarity system, similar to other classic shoot'em ups such as Ikaruga.
- A twist to puzzles, with interactive elements within the levels such as color zones and reflectant surfaces.
- Compelling story to be unveiled through 9 different worlds.
- 10 types of enemies, with more than one hundred different behaviors.
- 3 final bosses to defeat, in the vein of classic arcades.
- Special skills to unlock and use strategically.
Artax Games is an indie studio located in Madrid. The team has been working hard on Iro Hero for over six months. They feel that now is the proper time to share it to the world for the first time and want to invite everyone to visit their website irohero.com which will be updated with all the news concerning the development of the game. It is also the right place to leave your comments, download the game's presskit or send them an email via firstname.lastname@example.org