Bratislava, Slovakia - January 17th 2017 - Pixel Federation will today launch the first big update for their spaceship building combat game Galactic Junk League, currently available free-to-play on Steam Early Access. The free “Cyberpunk” update brings a host of new content such as cyberpunk themed skins, new abilities, new league features like player ladders and profiles, as well as a number of other improvements.
The Galactic Junk League: Cyberpunk Trailer can be seen here.
The free Cyberpunk update features:
- New abilities: Battles get mixed up with seven completely new abilities, including explosive plasma balls and powerful magnetic tractor beams
- Unique Cyberpunk style: Ships get new cyberpunk themed skins for the building blocks
- New league features: Players can now compete in ladders and have many new options to customize their profile and icons
- New servers: Further servers have been added to ensure even smoother gameplay
- Game adjustments: Several under-the-hood improvements, bug fixes and balance adjustments
Known for its outlandish spaceship designs, from sleek fighters inspired by famous sci-fi franchises to battle-ready space toilets, Galactic Junk League has seen a series of updates since its Early Access release in January 2017. These include a new scoring system, improved matchmaking, daily quests and the ability for players to edit their ships while queuing for a match, amongst other things.
About Pixel Federation
Galactic Junk League is being developed by PIXEL FEDERATION, a Slovak indie game development studio based in Bratislava. PIXEL FEDERATION was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to browser-based, mobile and tablet game development. Over 180 game enthusiasts bring fun and entertainment to people from all around the world with a focus on building complex games that bring joy and challenges to players, whilst also providing a social experience with their friends.
ICO Partners for Pixel Federation