Build an amusement park and provide unforgettable thrills for your citizens
San Francisco, California – August 26, 2014 – As the mayor of your Virtual City, you've probably wondered how to keep your citizens amused and attract new residents to your thriving town. How about prolonging this carefree feeling of summer? It's easy with the latest free update from G5 Entertainment – download the Virtual City Playground® version 1.15 from the App Store and start constructing an amusement park! It will provide many jobs for workers, engineers, entertainers and retailers, garnish the neighborhoods, and increase the level of happiness of your citizens higher than ever before. Among the latest additions to Virtual City Playground are new buildings like shooting galleries, comic book shops, fortune teller shops as well as lots of new quests and improvements. Check the 1.15 version now!
Virtual City Playground is a sim-social that lets your imagination run wild so that you can look down at your wonderful metropolis and marvel at the wonders you've created. Please your inhabitants by providing them with tons of business opportunities and true-to-life neighborhoods, and entertainment facilities, among other amenities. Master trade, resources and balance between the booming development and the traffic that is a subsequent effect of the former.
Virtual City Playground is deep and ever evolving, yet easy to master. It is no wonder that Virtual City Playground has become one of the most beloved city-building simulators and ranks as a Top 10 Grossing Game in 100 countries, including UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, Russia, and many many more. G5 continues to enhance the gaming experience by launching regular free updates to this hit city-builder - always giving gamers something new to dig into, solve and create.
What's New in Version 1.15:
Everyone wishes the carefree feeling of summer could last forever. But now it actually can with this brand new update of your favorite city builder!
WELCOME TO THE FUN FACTORY! Buckle up for your most high-octane construction project yet. Build an amusement park and provide unforgettable thrills for everyone!
WHERE ADVENTURES AWAIT – Reel in the crowds by adding a shooting gallery, comic book shop, remote-controlled car race track and much more!
TEAM WORK – Hire your friends as part of the top-notch crew you need to pull your project off. Construction workers, engineers, entertainers and retailers are all essential!
SHARE YOUR SUCCESS – Take a picture of your awesome theme park and post it on Facebook. Now everybody knows what you've accomplished!
About the game:
Build the city of your dreams… and then run it!
- Build dwellings and industrial buildings.
- Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
- Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
- Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
- Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
- Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Zeppelin Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
- Over 400 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
- Nearly 185 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
- Nearly 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
- Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
When: Today, August 26, 2014
For additional information please contact: email@example.com.
About G5 Entertainment AB (publ)
The G5 Entertainment Group is a developer and publisher of high quality downloadable casual games for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. G5 Entertainment's portfolio includes popular casual games like The Secret Society®, Virtual City Playground®, Supermarket Mania®, Special Enquiry Detail®, Stand O'Food®, Brave Tribe, Letters from Nowhere and Mahjongg Artifacts®. Through its head entity G5 Entertainment AB (Publ), G5 Entertainment Group is publicly listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm main market under trade symbol G5EN.
More information about the company can be found at: www.g5e.com/corporate.
Press Contact: Vera Mayuk, PR manager, firstname.lastname@example.org