innovative strategy game announced
Michalovce, Slovakia, 31 st January 2013
Cypronia, a video games developer and digital publisher, is pleased to announce that its new DSiWare game, Forgotten Legions, has been completed and will soon be released exclusively on the DSi Shop and 3DS eShop.
Forgotten Legions is an innovative strategy game within a fantasy setting, with an extensive range of characters alongside significant story-telling elements in over 30 cut-scenes. Employing a real-time side-scrolling RPG style, gamers will have a?choice of two sides, 18 units and 30 campaign missions, while Endless mode will challenge gamer’s abilities further and invite high-scorers to record their achievements on a web-based leaderboard.
This title has been developed by one of Cypronia’s biggest ever teams, and will offer a?level of difficulty suited to experienced gamers. More details and artwork can be found on the game’s website - www.cypronia.com/flegions
The intro movie is available at Youtube, showing the story:
- Innovative real-time, side-scrolling strategy
- Tactical touch-screen controls
- Fantasy setting?– includes humans, elves, dwarves and the undead
- Two unique armies with distinctive strategies, with 30 campaign missions to play
- Includes a challenging endless mode, boss fights and special abilities
- A web-based leaderboard
- Atmospheric environments and music
If you are interested to get more information or game materials, contact us:
Nintendo DSiWare is a trademark of Nintendo.? 2013 Nintendo.