Over 230,000 units and seven free updates later, building management sim Project Highrise now has its very first expansion for PC & Mac, introducing casinos, nightclubs, hotels, VIPs and more to the much-loved game by Chicago outfit SomaSim. Welcome to the ostentatious but brilliant lands of Las Vegas.
The once desolate desert lands of Las Vegas are now heaving with swanky hotels, vast casinos and millions of tourists dreaming of making it big, forgetting the key rule that the house always wins. Now that house can be yours. All you need to do is push your management skills to the limit as you try and build the next big resort in the cutthroat world of Sin City.
The expansion is priced at £4.99/€6.99/$6.99.
- – Entice people to come and part with their hard-earned money in style, with all new casinos.
- – Why do your visitors need to leave at all? Keep the business travellers and high-rollers rolling through, with rooms of all sizes that fit every need - but be sure to keep them happy as your ratings depend on it!
- Events & Shows – Bring in the best show in town, and attract crowds of happy visitors... and their wallets. Have them come in for the show, but stay for the food and the games.
- – Invite rock stars, comedians, or business gurus to come and perform at your venue – but just don’t expect them to come for free! The bigger the celebrity, the bigger the demands.
- Evolved Gameplay – Experience how the new location challenges your building skills, from new type of Air Conditioning utility, to special service elevators, NPCs, random events and more.
Here are a few helpful links about the game in the meantime:
For media enquiries, please contact Patrick Cahill – email@example.com