Flight1 are pleased to announce the arrival of the boxed edition of perhaps the finest helicopter ever to be seen in FSX. Using a bespoke software engine DodoSim have been able to replicate helicopter physics and flight dynamics way beyond the realism of previous helicopter simulations. With 5 levels of difficulty beginners to experts will be able to enjoy this aircraft to the full.
Just a few of the many incredible features...
• Multiple models include floats, low and high skid, utility with cargo hook and door-less versions, each with unique and accurate handling and performance.
• Custom configuration settings allow text hints when your handling or operation will cause engine wear, damage, or affect flight dynamics.
• The cued start-up and shut-down training mode highlights each operation to help you follow the correct procedure for the 206’s turbine engine.
• Progressive wear and failure persists between flights - affecting running costs. A“Service Workshop” allows repairs, rebuilds and cost analysis. Get your flying wrong and be prepared for expensive repairs!
• This luxury boxed edition contains an 80 page printed training manual, printed quick start guide and a set of printed checklists.
Flight1’s DodoSim 206 is available in both boxed and download version now at http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=F1E-206-001 for just $49.95.
Anyone requiring a review sample of the DodoSim 206 or course any other Flight1 title please contact:
Europe: Matt Walsh ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
USA: Jeff Smith ( email@example.com)