Banbury, Oxfordshire – 13th September 2017
Since the launch of Flashing Lights’ Kickstarter, we have released two gameplay videos, which take a look at police and paramedic gameplay. Flashing Lights features police, fire and EMS departments, all of which come together in the game’s open-world online multiplayer.
The first of our two new gameplay videos shows off police gameplay, with arresting, pulling over, questioning and more all demonstrated, while the second focuses on EMS gameplay. As the footage shows, players will be able to inspect patients, collect them on a stretcher, drive them to hospital and more.
This is just the start for Flashing Lights, and we will be revealing more from the game through the Kickstarter campaign and beyond, including firefighting mechanics.
Players who are interested in Flashing Lights can back the Kickstarter campaign for just £8 to receive the upcoming closed alpha, as well as a copy of the game when it launches in Early Access in the first part of 2018.
About Flashing Lights
- Play as a police officer to deal with crimes, from handing out parking tickets to exciting car chases
- Play as a firefighter to handle dangerous incidents, from putting out fires to prying civilians out of car crashes
- Play as a medical specialist to save lives, diagnose injured and transfer civilians to the hospital
- Players can team up with friends in online multiplayer and divide your team between the emergency services at will
- Missions will see players responding to a variety of emergencies around the city, with the types of crimes affected by the time of day
- Varied open world with a day and night cycle – respond to incidents across construction sights, farms, upper class estates and more
Flashing Lights Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2wkwDju
Flashing Lights Police Gameplay Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x844s7J6WMI
Flashing Lights EMS Gameplay Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsztZunpA4Q
Flashing Lights Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flashinglightsgame/
Flashing Lights Twitter: https://twitter.com/FLSimulatorGame
Name: James Clements
Company: Excalibur Games Press Office
Phone: + 44 (0)1869 336446
About the Developer - Nils Jakrins
Flashing Lights is Nils’ debut game, and is inspired directly by his own passions. Having wanted to play an open world multiplayer emergency simulator with friends, Nils took the idea into his own hands and began working on Flashing Lights in his spare time. Now, having been signed on by Excalibur Games, Nils is working full time to release Flashing Lights in Early Access for 2018.
About Excalibur Games
Excalibur Games is the publishing arm of parent company Contact Sales Ltd, which was founded in 1997.
Excalibur Games has moved forward to release its own original products, in addition to widely recognised licensed titles.
European Ship Simulator, World Ship Simulator, Better Late Than DEAD and Counter Terrorism Unit have all been published digitally on Steam, and physically for retailers.
Excalibur has worldwide Microsoft TM Xbox One, Sony TM Playstation 4 and Nintendo TM Switch publisher status. The publishing house has recently announced Shoppe Keep and Circuit Breakers for Xbox One and PS4, and have already released Laser Disco Defenders for Sony’s flagship console.
Excalibur will also continue to license high-end simulation franchises such as Euro Truck Simulator and American Truck Simulator, from highly acclaimed developer SCS Software.