Nexon Korea Gives Thanks to New and Experienced Players with a Heap of Generous Giveaways and Events to Commemorate the Mobile RPG’s Monumental Milestonep>Seoul – Jan. 11, 2018 – Players around the world revel in 800 days of Fantasy War Tactics-R with the landmark update for the popular mobile strategy role-playing game (SPRG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. The update goes live today for new and returning players to download from Google Play and the App Store.
The anniversary update delivers tons of new in-game giveaways and events for players to enjoy. Beginning on Thursday, Jan. 11, players who log-in daily will hail the 800-day milestone with 8 days of valuable item drops, such as:
- Day 1 – Random Rune Box x3
- Day 2 – Unknown Fruit x40
- Day 3 – 15,000 Soul Stones
- Day 4 – 8,000,000 Gold
- Day 5 – Dungeon Subjugation Ticket x100
- Day 6 – Universal Transcendence Ticket x1
- Day 7 – 5-Set Selection Ticket x1
- Day 8 – 6-Equipment Piece Selection Ticket x1
Players can also participate in several generous ‘give-back’ events that reward loyal and dedicated fans. Events include:
- 8 Milli – Spend 8 million gold or more between Thursday, Jan. 11 and Sunday, Jan. 14 to receive 8 million gold in return;
- 800 x 800 – Purchase 800 Crystals during the event period and get an additional 800 free;
- Valuable Transcendence Ticket – Spend 800 Crystals or more to obtain one free Random Transcendence Ticket Box.
The 800-day anniversary update goes live worldwide today on Android and iPhone, and is rated E for Everyone (ESRB).
- Download assets for Fantasy War Tactics-R here.
- Fantasy War Tactics-R Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Fwar/ Fantasy War Tactics-R Official Forum: https://m.nexon.com/forum/4
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world's first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
About NEXON GT Co. Ltd.
NEXON GT Co. Ltd. (“NEXON GT”) (041140.KQ) is leading developer studio and subsidiary of NEXON Co. Ltd. Founded in Korea in 2004, NEXON GT has developed numerous hits across online and mobile platform. Major titles from NEXON GT include Sudden Attack, Fantasy War Tactics and Monster Squad.
# # #
Press Contacts for Nexon Co. Ltd.:
Javi Carlos/Gerard Bahri
Wonacott Communications, LLC