Bracknell, UK – 29th November 2013 – Kalypso Media is thrilled to announce that the fantasy themed hack ‘n’ slash Blood Knights is now available to purchase in retail stores for Windows PC across the UK and export territories. The Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation® Network versions are also available now.
Set in a medieval fantasy world, Blood Knights features quick, deadly combat, smart team-work and ferocious cooperative monster slaying. View the trailers below for a look at the feared vampire hunter Jeremy, his powerful vampire companion Alysa and the awesome co-op action featured in the game.
Blood Knights is a hack ‘n slash action - RPG, where the age-old war between humans and vampires is out-of-control and threatens to plunge the world into the abyss. The game combines spectacular combat with RPG elements in single-player or co-op mode. Blood Knights is developed by Deck 13 interactive, who have made a name for themselves with such titles as ‘Venetica’, ‘Jack Keane’ and ‘Ankh’. Set in a mystical version of the Middle Ages, Blood Knights is an exciting story about the Knights Templar and a legendary Vampire Hunter who finds himself bound by blood to the powerful vampire Alysa during a daring mission. The two must work together to break the blood spell and defeat the hordes of evil creatures who stand between them and their goal.
Features of Blood Knights
- Equip yourself with 160 close and ranged weapons and 40 different armour elements to slay monstrous foes
- Quickly swap between two playable characters with differing skillsets, or take on the horde with a friend in thrilling Co-op
- Suck the blood of your enemies in order to power up and unleash devastating vampire powers
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills and enhance your abilities with XP gained through fast and furious combat
- Classic Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes, while the multiple choice dialogues will affect and alter the world around you