No. 02, January 2014
A chance for private visitors to attain exclusive access to the entertainment area on the Trade Visitor Day - newsletter registration possible up until 10 February - new payment methods
After the successful introduction of the gamescom Wild Card last year, for the gamescom 2014, which is being staged from 13 to 17 August in Cologne, a limited amount of afternoon tickets are going to be available for the Trade Visitor and Media Day. Those, who register for the newsletter by 10 February via www.gamescom-cologne.com, will have the chance to obtain the coveted tickets. On redeeming the personal, exclusive code, the Wild Cards can exclusively be paid for per PayPal or by credit card.
The holders of a Wild Card will be granted access to the entertainment area on 13 August from 01:00 pm onwards and can already play and test the novelties of the gamescom on the Wednesday - what's more, the offer is even more exclusive than in 2013. Because in comparison to last year, the amount of Wild Cards has been reduced by 50 percent. Tim Endres, Project Manager of the gamescom stated, "In agreement with the Supervisory Board of the gamescom, the Wild Card that was successfully introduced for the gamescom 2013 will also be offered for the gamescom 2014. In order to increase the exclusive nature of the offer for all of the target groups, we have reduced the amount of Wild Cards by 50 percent."
Since the gamescom was sold out in 2013, the organisers are gaining expecting a high demand for tickets for the gamescom 2014, which is why we recommend that visitors secure their advance sale tickets early.
The Wild Card tickets can be paid for per PayPal or by credit card. Both payment methods are uncomplicated and flexible. Payment by direct debit is no longer possible. As the world's largest event for interactive entertainment, the gamescom feels that these two payment methods correspond with the demands of its target group.
The way to obtain a Wild Card:
• Register for the newsletter via www.gamescom-cologne.com by 10.02.2014.
• Subsequently, all newly-registered and existing gamescom newsletter recipients will receive a personal invitation for the Wild Card offer.
• Personal, exclusive codes will be raffled off among all participants of the Wild Card offer.
• The winners will be notified personally and will receive their personal, exclusive code, which entitles them to purchase a Wild Card (only one Wild Card is permitted per person).
• IMPORTANT: Before redeeming the exclusive code, the winner should have his email address and PayPal password or credit card ready at hand. People, who don't already have a PayPal account, can set up an account free of charge via www.paypal.com.
• The personalised exclusive code can be redeemed once only via the gamescom ticket shop within a specific period of time.
All of the existing and newly-registered recipients have the opportunity to participate in the Wild Card offer. The registration deadline is 10.02.2014. The registration form can be found here: http://bit.ly/1hVZRoX
If this documented is reprinted, please send us a sample copy or link.
For 90 years, Koelnmesse has been bringing people and markets together. The success story of Cologne trade fairs began in 1924 with the opening of the first event on the exhibition grounds in Cologne-Deutz. During the "economic miracle" of the post-World War II era, the "Rheinische Messe" became a global trading center. Today Koelnmesse has the world's fifth-largest exhibition complex and organizes approximately 75 trade fairs in Cologne and all over the world. During its anniversary year of 2014, Koelnmesse is bringing its history to the public’s attention through numerous activities, publications, and exhibitions.