Exclusive Beta Access Included in Pre-order Bonuses
STOCKHOLM – Apr. 5, 2017 — Paradox Interactive, a publisher of triple-ace strategy titles, today announced that Steel Division: Normandy 44 will release on May 23, 2017, and that pre-orders are now available. Developed by Eugen Systems, the veteran game creators of the Wargame series, Steel Division: Normandy 44 is the upcoming tactical real-time strategy game for Windows PCs that puts players in command of World War II military divisions. Pre-orders include in-game bonus content, as well as immediate access to the game’s exclusive beta, lasting from now until the game launches on May 23, 2017. Steel Division: Normandy 44 can be pre-ordered at https://www.paradoxplaza.com/steel-division-normandy-44 .
Take an early glimpse at Steel Division: Normandy 44 in a new trailer here.
Players can now pre-order Steel Division: Normandy 44 for $39.99/£34,99/€39,99, or the Deluxe Edition for $59.99/£49,99/€59,99. Both versions include access to the game’s exclusive beta with pre-order, allowing players to access and play the game early and get a feel for the battlefield. Both versions also include two historical aces as a pre-order bonus, giving division leaders new cosmetic faces to put in command of their vehicles.
The Deluxe Edition of Steel Division: Normandy 44, in addition to the full game, will also include:
- A Digital Art Book offering a look at the art and creation behind the game
- The Tactical Guide and Battle Log featuring tactics, terrain tips, and major maps of the game
- Six Additional In-game Historical Aces to add cosmetic variety to your divisions.
- Deluxe Avatar and Icon for the Paradox Forums
- Unique Ringtones and Text Message Alert Sounds for your mobile devices
- Desktop Wallpapers from the Steel Division art team
- Custom Streaming Overlays designed for content creators on Twitch and YouTube
For more information on Steel Division: Normandy 44, visit https://www.paradoxplaza.com/steel-division-normandy-44 .