Nexon, XPEC Entertainment and Koei Tecmo celebrate five million downloads since launch
Nexon in conjunction with XPEC Entertainment and Koei Tecmo Games are today thrilled to announce that Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed, the latest chapter in the iconic combat action series saw an epic five million downloads since its launch a month ago.
Available for iOS and Android devices, Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed sets players out on a quest to unite the three kingdoms by using powerful ancient weapons to conquer massive hordes of unrelenting foes on the battlefield.
Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed features many ways to play, including:
- Conquest Mode - Challenging campaign for one or multiple players
- Skirmish - Battle in real-time with up to four players
- Boss Fights - Bypass the underlings and skip straight to the bosses alone or in co-op
- Raid - Steal fragments from opponents in this multiplayer mode
- War Supply - Strategically occupy mines and acquire resources
About NEXON M
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a global leader in online games for PC and mobile. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world's first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. To learn more about Nexon M, please visit www.nexonm.com