Pre-order live on PSN Store
Munich, Germany, April 11 2017 – Red Thread Games and Deep Silver release a new trailer for the upcoming 3D Adventure Dreamfall Chapters which is due to launch on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One the all-in-one entertainment system by Microsoft on May 5 th across Europe. The game is available for pre-order on the European PSN store for 29,99€, including an exclusive Dreamfall Chapters theme.
The trailer on YouTube: https://youtu.be/oJd7xorE3KI
Press kit: https://we.tl/CzGUCUyxtd
Following the two heroes, the video explores the fascinating and diverse worlds that form Dreamfall Chapters. Set out to restore the balance between the two worlds Zoë's important role as a dreamer is revealed as well. Her ability enables her to transfer an image of herself into the magical world Arcadia – the home of Kian - which is quite the opposite of the futuristic cyberpunk world Stark in which she lives.
Dreamfall Chapters is a 3D Adventure set in parallel worlds: one a dark cyberpunk vision of our future, the other a magical fantasy realm. The game follows two unlikely heroes on their journeys across worlds to save the very fabric of reality from falling apart. Dreamfall Chapters is a mature, emotional, dark, magical and heart-breaking adventure that will take players by surprise.
Both console versions of Dreamfall Chapters come with numerous enhancements: reworked character models, improved animations, lightning, and special effects. Plus an expanded in-game soundtrack as well as improved sound-effects.
· GRIPPING STORY: Experience a deep and emotional storyline with over 100 fully voiced characters in EN and DE and continue the epic saga of The Longest Journey
· FAR-REACHING DECISIONS: Shape the story and the course of your journey through your choices and actions, and live with the surprising and sometimes devastating consequences
· EXCITING EXPLORATION: Delve into over 50 beautifully crafted locations, exploring each of them using the direct control interface.
· DIVERSE WORLDS: Explore beautiful, rich, detailed and original worlds that combine a stunning cyberpunk vision of our future with magical fantasy, along with a broken and decaying dreamscape
· THREE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS: Play as three different characters, all on journeys across worlds, through life, and into their own hearts and souls.
· CHALLENGING PUZZLES & RIDDLES: Solve the completely plot-driven puzzles and riddles which are an integral part of the game's narrative.
· ENHANCED ON CONSOLES: Enjoy the definitive experience of Dreamfall Chapters on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One with reworked character models, improved animations, lightning, and special effects plus an expanded in-game soundtrack as well as improved sound-effects.
Platforms: PlayStation®4 & Xbox One
Release Date: 5. May 2017
Genre: 3D Adventure
Developer: Red Thread Games
Publisher: Deep Silver
Age Rating: PEGI 16, USK 12, ESRB M
MSRP: 29,99 € / 24,99 £ / 29,99 $
About Deep Silver
Deep Silver develops and distributes interactive games for all platforms. The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds. Deep Silver works with its partners to achieve a maximum of success while maintaining the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires.
Deep Silver has published more than 200 games since 2003, including its own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the grim post-apocalyptic future of the Metro series. Deep Silver also owns the development studios Deep Silver Dambuster Studios in Nottingham, UK; Deep Silver Fishlabs in Hamburg, Germany, and Deep Silver Volition based in Champaign, IL, USA. For more information please visit www.deepsilver.com
Koch Media is a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products (software, games and films). The company's own publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe and the USA. The Koch Media group has more than 20 years of experience in the digital media business, and has risen to become the number one distributor in Europe. It has also formed strategic alliances with numerous games and software publishers: Bethesda, Capcom, Kaspersky Labs, NC SOFT, Sega, Square Enix and Tecmo-Koei, etc. in various European countries. With Headquarters in Planegg near Munich/Germany, Koch Media owns branches in Germany, England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the Nordic regions, Benelux and the United States.
All product titles, publisher names, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks, registered trademarks and/or copyright material of the respective owners. All rights reserved.
About Red Thread Games
Red Thread Games is a developer of story-driven games for PC, consoles and mobile. Founded in 2012, the studio has self-published episodic adventure Dreamfall Chapters for Windows PC and Mac, and is currently working on the enhanced console ports of the game. Red Thread Games is based in Oslo, Norway.
Dreamfall Chapters © and developed by Red Thread Games AS. Dreamfall and The Longest Journey logo are registered trademarks of Funcom Oslo AS.