LOS ANGELES, CA – August 9, 2017 – Dragon Blaze adds two beautiful but deadly allies in its latest update. Transcended Bliss Foxy and Transcended Tracy enter the scene; players can now form teams with these destructive companions. Bliss Foxy is a powerful mage that uses her signature Fox Fire to wreak havoc, while Chaser Tracer uses her cunning and her phenomenal hunting tools to deal massive damage to a single target.
Transcended Bliss Foxy – As one of the chosen ones in charge of the world’s fate, she is just as powerful as the gods. Her Fox Fires radiate the feeling of death and increases her allies’ mana power while ravaging her enemies’ souls. Bliss Foxy’s normal attack increases her INT.
- Fox Fire: Bliss Foxy casts her signature spell Fox Fire on all allies. For party members, Fox Fire increases th'eir magic damage by 45% and skill ATK by 39% while decreasing their received PHY damage by 40%. Allies copy Fox Fire onto enemies when attacking them. Enemies’ receive 40% more magic damage and deal 40% less PHY ATK. Fox Fire can only be cast once onto allies and enemies and can only be removed with the skill Recall Fox Fire or by killing Bliss Foxy.
- Ice Storm: Bliss Foxy’s destructive chill deals 6990% damage to one enemy. Enemies transformed into baby foxes receive x3 additional damage and Ice Storm has a 100% chance to mutate them. Attacked enemy remains mutated for nine seconds. Mutated enemies’ DEF decreases by 80%.
- Recall Fox Fire: Removes all enemy buffs and deals 3946% damage. Does x2 additional damage on enemies with Fox Fire and stuns them for eight seconds. Fox Fire is removed from everyone on the battlefield. This skill hits 100% of the time and is only usable if enemies have Fox Fire.
- Emblem of a Hunter: Deals 6983% damage to one enemy and marks them with “Emblem of a Hunter” for 6.8 seconds. Attacks on enemies with this debuff become critical hits. “Emblem of a Hunter” cannot be removed and can only be placed on one enemy on the battlefield.
- Explosive Land Mine: Chaser Tracy installs an Explosive Landmine around her party, which sends enemies flying into the sky. These landmines are activated by melee attackes only. Explosive Landmines remove all buffs from one enemy and deal 9100% damage. They have a 100% chance of sending the enemy into the air for three seconds (does not work on boss monsters. Chaser Tracy is immune for eight seconds while she installs an Explosive Landmine.
- Forest Sniper: Tracy snipes enemies that are sent flying by a landmine. She shoots flying enemies up to four times every 0.5 seconds, ignoring 80% of their DEF and dealing 9700% damage. Tracy is completely immune to damage while using Forest Sniper. Forest Sniper stops once flying enemies are killed or if there are no flying enemies.
Download Dragon Blaze on App Store: bit.ly/DragonBlazeiOS
Download Dragon Blaze on Google Play: bit.ly/DragonBlazeAndroid
GAMEVIL, with over 500 million game downloads and experience publishing hundreds of games on multiple platforms, is one of the most active and innovative mobile game companies in the world.
Established in 2000 and with offices in Seoul, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Beijing, Singapore, Taipei, and Berlin, GAMEVIL is an experienced global mobile game publisher working with more than 70 top studios around the world.
With deep industry and regional knowledge, GAMEVIL has been able to craft numerous award winners through a diverse portfolio of games. Backed by unparalleled expertise in mobile, GAMEVIL continues to lead the sector with a commitment to establishing mobile gaming as a way of life.
GAMEVIL is currently listed on the KOSDAQ Market (Ticker: 063080, Bloomberg: 063080:KS, Reuters: 063080.KQ)