Today, the most ambitious mobile MMORPG is being updated for Christmas! Or rather for Kwismas, its equivalent in the Krosmoz universe, shared by many of Ankama's creations. What's included in this update? Mini-Dungeons, Kwismas Island, an invasion, quests, and more…p>Roubaix, France – December 21 , 2017 – the "Bwork'n Trool" update adds new, fun content to DOFUS Touch that is full of challenges.
- Annual reopening of Kwismas Island, offering many rewards, well defended by three bosses;
- Two new lairs: Designed for players at levels 90 to 120, these new mini-dungeons include four previously unseen bosses that will let players craft a new level-120 set;
- An invasion event: Bworks and Goblins seize control of northern Cania to do battle with Boowolves. Players must stop this invasion to unlock a double-XP and item-drop weekend.
- Seven new quests and two new achievements: Players can learn more about what's going on with the new lairs and the Bwork invasion through these quests and achievements.
- Cosmetic changes: Various places in the World of Twelve will be redecorated in the Kwismas spirit.
That way, everyone can have their own "touch" of Kwismas magic!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
About the Ankama group
Ankama is an independent company that creates, publishes and distributes works of entertainment worldwide. From video games to board games, from animations to mangas, it controls the production chain of its creations from A to Z. Known for its MMORPGs and the animated series DOFUS and WAKFU, part of a vast universe called the Krosmoz, it achieved its first full-length feature film in 2016, DOFUS – Book I: Julith. Ankama has many strings to its bow, including: the board game Krosmaster Arena, its figurines and its online version; the video games Tactile Wars, King Tongue, and DOFUS Pogo, on smartphone and tablet; but also mangas and comics such as Mutafukaz, Maliki, City Hall, Radiant, and Freaks' Squeele. Indeed, since 2004, the Ankama teams have been applying the principles of transmedia and creating universes developed through several stories and in several formats, thereby offering their communities of players, readers and spectators a full and immersive narrative experience across all popular platforms. At Ankama, every story is unique, but they are all interconnected.
To get an idea of what's going on at Ankama, you should take a look at: DOFUS Touch, the tablet and smartphone version of DOFUS, released in late 2016; Krosmaga, a collectible card game mixing combat and strategy; and the animated series WAKFU, whose third season on France Télévisions and NETFLIX delighted fans in late 2017.
Tarak Aoufi. Head of Communications . firstname.lastname@example.org