‘BE FEARLESS’ WHEN DiRT 4 HITS SHELVES ON 9TH JUNE
Tuesday 6 th June – Codemasters & Koch Media today released the launch trailer for DiRT® 4™ which releases on PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC on Friday 9 th June. You can view the new gameplay trailer on the official DiRT YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/dirtgame
DiRT 4 is bigger, better and bolder than any game in the series to date. It challenges you to Be Fearless as you take the wheel of the world’s most iconic and powerful off-road vehicles. Featuring two different handling models, Gamer and Simulation, DiRT 4 offers both depth and accessibility for players old and new to the franchise. The game’s innovative Your Stage system allows you to produce a near infinite number of unique rally stages at the touch of a button.
In addition to a wealth of rally content with millions of stages across five locations, DiRT 4 also features rallycross as the official game of the FIA World Rallycross Championship and short-course style truck and buggy racing in Landrush. You can also visit the DiRT Academy to learn the skills you are going to need to succeed before making the area your personal playground. This makes DiRT 4 the most in-depth yet accessible game in the franchise’s history.
· OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including the Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
· 5 INCREDIBLE RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
· THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
· LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
· DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best
· JOYRIDE - DirtFish becomes your personal playground for time attack challenges, smash attack challenges and a free roam area
· CAREER MODE – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
· COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
· NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, tournaments and cross-platform leaderboards
· TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
· DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.
Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC/Steam
6 th/9 th June 2017
# ENDS #
Codemasters, the award winning video game developer and publisher, has a 30 year heritage. With titles distributed globally, Codemasters is a leading developer and publisher of driving and racing entertainment games including DiRT, GRID and the official BAFTA award-winning FORMULA 1 series of videogames. The company is fully controlled by Reliance Big Entertainment Ltd. (RBEL). For more information on Codemasters’ product portfolio, please visit www.codemasters.com . Join in the conversation with @codemasters on Twitter or Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/codemasters .
ABOUT KOCH MEDIA:
Koch Media is a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products (software, games and films). The company's own publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe and the USA. The Koch Media group has more than 20 years of experience in the digital media business, and has risen to become the number one distributor in Europe. It has also formed strategic alliances with numerous games and software publishers: Bethesda, Capcom, Kaspersky Labs, NC SOFT, Sega, Square Enix and Tecmo-Koei, etc. in various European countries. With Headquarters in Planegg near Munich/Germany, Koch Media owns branches in Germany, England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the Nordic regions, Benelux and the United States. www.kochmedia.com
All copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed and published by Codemasters.
“PlayStation”, “PLAYSTATION” and “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
UK PR Manager
Koch Media Ltd
Building 1230 Waterside
Arlington Business Park
Tel: +44 (0)1183 345 742
Fax: +44 (0)1189 323 600
Mob: +44 (0)7946 219 920
Registered in England and Wales - Registration No: 2925650 - Reg Office as above
This e-mail may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION and/or PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION intended solely for the recipient and, therefore, may not be retransmitted to any party outside of the recipient's organization without the prior written consent of the sender. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately by telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a copy. Koch Media accepts no liability for any losses or damages resulting from infected e-mail transmissions and viruses in e-mail attachment.