Nexon unleash powerful new heroes, open a devious new dungeon and more in mobile RPG
Seoul – May 18 th, 2017 – NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, is today thrilled to reveal that Season 2 of fan-favourite, 2D mobile role-playing title, Chaos Chronicle, is now available for download via Google Play and the App Store.
Featuring epic battles, colourful characters and an engrossing storyline, Season 2 of Chaos Chronicles welcomes new and returning mobile gamers to its vibrant and action-filled world. Building upon what has come before, the latest update introduces a plethora of thrilling new content to the game, including...
- Two New Heroes, Juliana and Elto: The younger sibling of Twelve Disciple Julian, Juliana is a Swordmaster who was previously locked within Gorde Jyle's chest. Her unique ability Light Revivify creates a shield for all allies when she receives damage, preventing all attack skills with DEF Penetration effects.
- New Dungeon: ‘Den of Exiles’ is a brand new scenario dungeon chronicling the story of Biretta, as she, the Grand Sage and the Swordmasters face off against guardian souls and exiled lords. By fighting their way through all three stories of the dungeon, players will be able to acquire key materials for crafting Guardian Equipment.
- New Equipment Crafting System: Guardian Equipment is a new class of armour that can only be used by Grand Sages and Swordmasters. Players can be craft the epic new gear from materials gathered in the Den of Exiles.
- Ellan's Seal and Special Summon: When purchasing items from the shop players will earn Ellan's Points, which can be traded in for Ellan's Seals. Ellan's Seal can be used for Special Summon, entering the Den of Exiles, or crafting equipment.
- Additional Updates and Events: In addition to the updates detailed above, Season 2 includes 21 New Chapters (24 Stages), new hero costumes and a redesigned user interface.
Additional information for members of the press:
- Official Chaos Chronicle forum: http://m.nexon.com/forum/35
- Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chaoschroniclenexon
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world's first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
About WING Studio
Wing Studio (CEO Heo Inho) is a mobile games development company founded in December 2013 integrated by developers with wide experience in creating games for different platforms. The relationship with Nexon started in December 2013 after they joined Nexon’s startup program: Nexon & Partners Center, NPC. Afterwards, in August 2014 they signed a global publishing and investment contract with Nexon for Chaos Chronicle and now they are based in Jeongja-dong, Seongnam, South Korea.