Celebrate Halloween with one of gaming's most beloved, bizarre, and charming murder mysteries
Los Angeles, Calif. - October 29, 2013 - Rising Star Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, today announced that cult-phenomenon, Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut, is now available on Steam for PC.
Part suspense-filled horror, part action-adventure game, Deadly Premonition offers an open-world experience packed with locals to meet and places to discover, as well as numerous side quests and mini-games that will help you solve the murders and uncover Greenvale's deepest, darkest secrets.
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut on PC includes the following new features over and above the original game, plus additional content over the PS3 release:
- A surprising new scenario from the game's director, Hidetaka 'Swery' Suehiro
- Enhanced HD graphics with new textures
- Reworked control system allowing for an even better combat experience
- Downloadable content to expand the mystery beyond the original game
- New bonus DLC exclusive to the PC version!
- Achievements and Steam Trading Cards (exclusive to the Steam version)
For additional information on Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut, please visit: www.deadlypremonitionthegame.com.
For more information on all Rising Star Games titles, please visit the official site at www.risingstargames.com.