p>De Mambo will be on sale in the US Nintendo Switch™ eShop from December 21st to January 4th for the skimpy price of $6.50!
Play ‘Mambo’ the 2-4 player, 25 stage multiplayer mode, join up with friends in the 1-4 player co-op ‘Survival’ or go it alone with ‘Solo’ —the single-player campaign with 70+ levels!
As comicbook.com said, De Mambo “...is a sumo smash-fest so frantic and so fun, it just might ruin every friendship you hold dear” perfect for the festive period with all the family!
Them's fightin' words!
- One Button Action – easy to learn, hard to master gameplay designed to use one action button and the Directional Buttons/Left Stick for movement
- Mambo Multiplayer – roughhouse up to four of your friends/enemies in 25 stages of ‘Mambo’
- Flimsy Architecture – breakable environment for reactive gameplay
- Loser Rail – the feature designed to give you a second chance, for those of you not good enough to win
- Solo Mode – 70+ Singleplayer stages designed to test your might
- Survival Mode – Survive the endless waves of Personal-Space invaders as they try and breach your personal space
- Play with up to four players on one Nintendo Switch™ system
- Colour Accessibility – Enhance player visibility, by editing a palette of player colours that best suit you
About De Mambo
De Mambo is a chaotic and fast paced single-screen action platform game that lets players take control of up to four characters locked in infinite mambo! The aim of the game is to knock your opponent off the screen… and use your measly one button to attack with three levels of charge. Break the level however you decide (thanks to some flimsy architecture) to make your game marginally different each time you play.
About The Dangerous Kitchen
The Dangerous Kitchen is like that nostalgic, homemade dish you loved as a child. The one you rushed home from school for. The dish that even now, the thought of devouring it, melts your mind. Now imagine that dish was spiked with a ton of hot sauce. Yep, that’s us in a nutshell. We also make games and are based in London, England.
We are happy for any interview enquiries, as we deeply crave contact with the outside world. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org