Contrary to a couple of online rumours, Wii U™ version is on its way and by no means cancelled
Vienna Austria, April 7th, 2017:
Short info on Darksiders Warmastered Edition for Wii U™:
Release date: May 23rd, 2017
RRP: EUR/USD 19.99, GBP 14.99
Tags: Action RPG, Action-Adventure, Hack and Slash, Third Person
Asset drop (including Wii U™ boxshot): http://media.thqnordic.com/?dir=Darksiders%20Warmastered%20Edition
Darksiders Warmastered Edition is a remaster of the original Darksiders with hellish HD resolution and performance improvements!
Deceived by the forces of evil into prematurely bringing about the end of the world, War – the first Horseman of the Apocalypse – stands accused of breaking the sacred law by inciting a war between Heaven and Hell. In the slaughter that ensued, the demonic forces defeated the heavenly hosts and laid claim to the Earth.
- Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
- Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
- Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
- Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
- Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way - from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
About THQ Nordic
Founded in 2011, THQ Nordic is a global video game publisher and developer. Based in Vienna, Austria and Karlstad, Sweden with subsidiaries in Germany and the USA, THQ Nordic brands include Darksiders, MX vs. ATV, Red Faction, Titan Quest and many more . THQ Nordic is meant to represent a core approach of doing much more than “owning” a highly competitive portfolio of IPs. It revolves around cherishing them, and aligning them with the very best development resources to expand upon them with the level of experience that communities and established fan bases expect and deserve.
The company’s internal development studios are Grimlore Games based in Munich, Germany and Rainbow Studios based in Phoenix, Arizona